• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed FOR YOUR PIXELS ONLY - Kai's sprite thread.

GET THE TYPO BASTER!

but thanks for commenting. I'll get on that request as soon as possible. Do note though that I'm more focused on my art thread at the moment, so it might be a while.

Those sprites are very cool. I like them.

Raikou overshade and a Trainer that looks like raikou please?

Last edited:
picture.php

Rezly: I don't do pokemorphs, and you haven't provided enough information for a trainer sprite.

I apologise. _Ditto_'s post made me assume wrong.

I'll get onto that as soon as I'm finished with Mewtwo's request.

Oh btw could you make the hair so that it reachEs the trainers neck and its brown? Thanks in advance:G
*DARN THESE TYPOS

Kai, I like your sprite, except the hair isn't dark enough. Can you fix that in your spare time, or give me permission to do it?

Oooh. I'd like some Kai-kun!

How about...A complex sprite.

Tell me if I'm doing this wrong cause I'm not sure I am. Your sprites are beyond amazing!

Okies...
--->A Flygon as the base Pokemon
-->Raichu color scheme, feet and tail
->Crobat style wings

In exchange for one of your awesome sprites I'll draw you anything you want. =3

I'm pretty sure that a Skitty isn't half the size of a normal about-4-foot girl.

besides that it's o-kay. C:

Ummm...Well, let's see what you say about this request.

Base: Garchomp, D/P sprite.
Colours: Milotic colours- Milotic tail, and these long hairs it has.

Other: Could you make it(if you accept to try and make it) somewhat like you made this:
picture.php
?
P.S. Might I use that image in my signature? Of course, with credits.

Back
Top Bottom