• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forgotten Pokemon

Re: Who uses a Marowak anymore? and other stuff

shuckle really does not have any purpose in the games. The pokemon should only be introduced if each has an individual purpose.

Shuckle has the best defenses ever and the worst everything else ever. That kinda counts as its purpose of existence.

I dunno, I've never noticed people truly forgetting Shuckle that much.

...Hey, has anyone here ever trained a Huntail? I haven't yet. Just asking...

Who uses Arbok? They're forgotten, but so pretty. 8D

But then I have a thing for snakes, so...

Something like that. I know that Lilleep and cradilly are good but they're not used that much. Their stockpile stratagy may put people off.

Re: Who uses a Marowak anymore? and other stuff

I can top that -- how many people do you know use Jigglypuff & evos, or Sudowoodo, or Delibird or (wait for it) Unknown.

Seriously, I think Unknown wins this

Unown isn't used that much in competitive battling because it's weak, if I remember correctly. Although I did use a team of Unown on my Crystal once, I believe. Got one of em up to level 50 and had fun while doing so.

I agree with slugma. I haven't seen one person use it.EVER.
Tangela still feels kinda dead even with its new evo.

I went to another forum once (but it's not very popular) and there were at least two other people who voted Smeargle for Pokemon of the Week. (yeah it's one of those boring forums)

Most of the forgotten Pokemon are Johto ones.

Back
Top Bottom