• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Pairings

Someone, ship me with someone that makes sense. I want to see what you come up with!

also, surskitty/tailsy and ultraviolet/music dragon (because they are) ftw

Why does no one but me ship with me godamnit?

Also, there was a strikethrough for a reason Mewtwo. God.

I feel like a rapist noting how many members here are 13 and I might get paired with one.

@Zuu: Old stuff like Styx, Aerosmith, ZZ Top, Ozzy, etc.

...So, apparently people ship me with Zora......I have no comment.

My pairing:

ZoraxMarkku

But, I actually would pair people together. They'd be couples that made no sense but I'd pair them no less.

SHIPS:

Canon:
-Me x Sable (She is mine. miiiiine. and i am editing this over a year later just to say that.)
-BRCB/Sunflower
-MD/ultraviolet

Other:
-Pwnemon/Conservatism
-surskitty/Tailsy
-All of #tcod x All of #tcod
-Kratos Aurion x misanthropy
-Arylett x Flareth's fake emo poems
-Mike The Foxhog x Dark Shocktail
-VPLJ x EVERYONE

Last edited:
SHIPS:

Canon:
-Me x Manic Fame (O:)
-BRCB/Li'l Dwagie
-MD/ultraviolet

Other:
-Pwnemon/Conservatism
-surskitty/Tailsy
-All of #tcod x All of #tcod
-Kratos Aurion x misanthropy
-Arylett x Flareth's fake emo poems
-Mike The Foxhog x Dark Shocktail
-VPLJ x EVERYONE
Most canon shipping I've heard all thread. And the best one, ahahar. Those poems have enchanted my Lettish heart.

Let's see what else... Zora x Great Baby Zim Del Invasor. Because it's totally unexpected and extremely cracky. Oh and Green x Blazhy. Yaaay.

Blaziking/Sofa.

>_>
<_<

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Aside from canon pairings, surskitty/Tailsy and...uh, that's all I got for now. I'll edit with anything else I come up with.

Back
Top Bottom