• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Pairings

@ Mewtwo: you asked for it....

Mewtwo (forum member) X Mewtwo (Pokemon)

On a similar note, could someone (sensibly) ship me?

MiniMoonwalkerxNegativeVibe.

Where'd that come from? :D Yeah, we talk to each other a lot, but trust me - our ages are like WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!farapart. :DDDD

Cheatmaster x Brandman X Mini Moonwalker.

(hey, you all said you wanted to be shipped.....)

Yay you didn't use the underscore! :D I hate that underscore! I'm getting it removed. :x

Anyways...

What are these I don't even. I declare that Brandman be shipped with Justin Bieber. And Justin Bieber only. SRSLY. <3

On a similar note, could someone (sensibly) ship me?

Going by ages, you mean? Or just by similarities in personalities? I have people in mind. C:

Last edited:
Going by ages, you mean? Or just by similarities in personalities? I have people in mind. C:

It's simpler not to use the underscore. It's like a space, but instead of a space there is a line.

@ quote. Both, actually. Cheatmaster's last comment kinda got me to believe people were being insane here.

*checks forum's name*

Oh, wait. (But shipping me with turbo? seriously?)

Also, if you could, take into account that I am male, and heterosexual

It's simpler not to use the underscore. It's like a space, but instead of a space there is a line.

@ quote. Both, actually. Cheatmaster's last comment kinda got me to believe people were being insane here.

*checks forum's name*

Oh, wait. (But shipping me with turbo? seriously?)

Also, if you could, take into account that I am male, and heterosexual

Hmm, by age, RespectTheBladexMewtwo. You're both thriteen, so...

But if that's been said before and you don't approve imsorry. D:

As for personality-wise, I'd go woth someone like...well, I'm not too sure. I have some people in mind, but after thinking about it, they're not that much like you.

But age wise Mewtwo. Justsaying.

Hmm, by age, RespectTheBladexMewtwo. You're both thriteen, so...

But if that's been said before and you don't approve imsorry. D:

As for personality-wise, I'd go woth someone like...well, I'm not too sure. I have some people in mind, but after thinking about it, they're not that much like you.

But age wise Mewtwo. Justsaying.

I'VE NEVER HEARD OF SUCH, AND AM NOT SURE WHAT TO THINK. I SERIOUSLY HAVE A WTF FACE ON RIGHT NOW. And, no I've (obviously) never heard that before. What's your reasoning?

Well, judging by the fact I've never even seen Barubu's irl face...

its true though he cheers me up when im down. :3

I'VE NEVER HEARD OF SUCH, AND AM NOT SURE WHAT TO THINK. I SERIOUSLY HAVE A WTF FACE ON RIGHT NOW. And, no I've (obviously) never heard that before. What's your reasoning?

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Age. Like I stated before many times on my post. But aside from that, nothing. :3 T'was a joke, anyways. I really am not sure. JUST BE HAPPY THAT YOU'RE PAIRED OKAY JEEZ. *sobs*

lol wut

I mean, Blade and I talk some, but...

:D

kill.jpg

B-but Walker has a forum ship in his own signature D:

I am shocked and disappointed that nobody has shipped me with Mhals and/or Cirrus. Well done Crazy Linoone, though; I approve also.
I ship the hell out of my sig/avvie and Pentimento's. Their children would be beautiful.
Also, Danni/opal/Bailey's/Buffy OT4.
And I ship everyone in the Obsessive Scribblers group with everyone else. It would be colourful and glorious.
More than anything, I ship M!Danni/Harle and/or F!Harle/Danni.

Also it is late and I'm making no sense.

Back
Top Bottom