• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Pairings

Let's see, Dannichu and rainbows are meant for each other, Tailsy/CAPSLOCK/surkitty make an awesome trio, and Mini_Moonwalker and :D are friends with benefits.

*twitches a little*

Yes, but I'm closer to her age, and I cheer her up. And I have a big TV that didn't break because I left my dresser drawers open.(Yeah, I went there)

BlastoisexRamenxThe Meme

MewtwoxStarly
Oh fuggit I saw this coming!

Originally posted by Blastoise
Nice work, honey. ;)
Was that to Mewtwo for shooting me or me for pairing you two? Probably Mewtwo for shooting though, but I would like to know.

Originally posted by Barubu
How dare you?! *Pulls out sword* We shall fight for her!
If that was to me then I was just called a "her", though Barubu probably meant Mewtwo.

But we're both guys and I'm straight. You're logic is flawed!

Sexual orientation has never stopped slash! Not even slashing people who actually exist. (...um do I have to explain that?)

...I kinda support MewtwoxBarubu *hands Barubu a fiery sword*

Well I say your logic is invalid. So there.

Where's your evidence? >:|

Well..........shut up!

Sexual orientation has never stopped slash! Not even slashing people who actually exist. (...um do I have to explain that?)

Um, yes?

...I kinda support MewtwoxBarubu *hands Barubu a fiery sword*

*takes fiery sword* [highpitch]Saweeheet![/highpitch]. Hear that, Mewtwo? We're that couple now!

Back
Top Bottom