• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Four-Leaf *~Yotsuba&! Club~*

Eclipse

High-functioning sociopath
Haha, for the awesome series of Yotsuba&! Discuss how cute Yotsuba is, how Fuka gets stuck in the most weirdest situations, how Jumbo is... Jumbo, and anything relating to our little four-leafed girl. :D

Four-Leaf Member
Eclipse

Three-Leaf Member
Flareth
Dannichu
Spoon
bobbyjkl
Charteon
Crazy Linoone
NWT
Flora and Ashes

*cough* I can already imagine who's joining. xDD

Last edited:
:D!

Words do not begin to describe how much I love Yotsuba. It's just the cutest thing ever and one thing I can rely on to make me feel happy if I'm having a bad day.

There just are no words :3

I was able to read the fourth volume when I attended camp. It's a good thing that Yotsuba&! is easy to follow, too. I found it highly amusing, and I plan on buying the series once I go to Borders.

I adored the beach trip the most, followed by the star watching.

Yes, more members. :D
My favoruites was the festivals one. Especially when Yotsuba remarks in the end whe nshe sees the fireworks...
Yotsuba: Who needs gardeners when we have flowers as big as these?!
Jumbo: ... |||OTL

My absolute favourite part was this. So cuuute~

This site is awesome; you can download the manga, the soundtracks (it has soundtracks but no anime D:), the daily calendar and all sorts.

^ XD I laughed so hard. I haven't finished the manga yet (I'll get to it! I promise!), but currently I still can't help but laugh at everything.

*joins*

I read the first manga, and wish to get the second.

*joins*

Though I do wonder why my school's Book Fair was selling it...

Chapter. 09 kills me whenever I read it. Yotsuba & Revenge, if you dunno. xDD
Everyone accepted~
Who's your favourite character?
Other then Yotsuba, I really just love Fuka's interaction with Yotsuba or Koiwai. It's just so hilarious.

Carbo has to one of my favorites, even if he isn't excactly a character. At the camp, I went to, we saw a cardboard box that looked like him, but it was ripped and wet. Poor Carbo ;;

Yotsuba&! is black and white, as it's a manga, thus, by Yotsuba's logic, Yotsuba&! is wonderous :D

Yotsuba & Revenge is hilarious. I've read about four different translations of that chapter and they're all brilliant.

Carbo is amazing and I love him. I saw a t-shirt with him on for sale online once, but it was too expensive, so I couldn't get it ;;

I love Asagi, too. And Jumbo is hilarious. But Yotsuba is my absolute favourite character ever.

Boxer Man FTW. XDD
Carbo~ <3
I also love Yotsuba's innoccent belief he flies, or is actually a robot. :D

Back
Top Bottom