• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fredie's Sprite Shop!

Pokémon wished to be recolour:Shiftry
Pokémon's colours to use:Shinx
Shiny pokemon colours?:Yes

Pokémon wished to be recolour:Ludicolo
Pokémon's colours to use:Starly
Shiny pokemon colours?:Yes

Thanks!

Here you go Terry
terryt4.png

and
terryt3.png

Requests are now closed for a while...

Sorry, I miss read it. Here are the correct ones...
terrycorrect.png

EDIT: No, I did do them right. You asked for the shiny colours, so that's what I did...

Last edited:
...Confusion, confusion...

But, I would like a trainer card!

Trainer Card Form:
What number Card? (Left to right 1-4): 1-3 I think.
What Pokémon?: Suicune(F), Mudkip(F), Umbreon(F), Charizard(M), Ninetales(F), Regigigas(Unknown) in that order. Please look in the "Other" section.
What Trainer Sprite? (provide link if possible...): Something with blonde, curly hair! And prefferably has pink on :3
How many badges?: Five Ribbons!
What region badges?: Sinnoh Ribbons!
What name should I put on it?: Mysti
Other: Yes, she is a coordinator. The Suicine's white should be silver, Mudkip is normal, Umbreon's rings are red(except for the ring on right, it is pink), Charizard's flames are black, Ninetales is black except for the fluff thing on it's head, the mane, and the tail tip; those are red, Regigigas's yellow is gold(except for the dot), and the white shines silver. His dots, instead of red is gold, instead of blue is silver, and instead of yellow is crystal.

Thanketh you!

0.0 I picked the wrong template... I was trying to do a forest one XP But is you redo it to the forest(third down to the very left), you can put in parts you missed, i.e. Ninetales's thing on her head isn't red. Neither is the mane. Rest are okay, except for Umbreon. because I changed meh mind. Umbreon is shiny all the way through. If you could fix that, I'd be happy!

I shall! And the minorly edited trainer card be done... Might change the trainer later to better fit Mysti...

Maynobodyknowwhosthisis.png

Can I get a trainer card?

Trainer Card Form:
What number Card? The same background Mewtwo got (the forest one)
What Pokémon?: Drifloon (M), Snover (M) Lanturn (F), Flygon (F), Shieldon (M), and Monferno (M)
What Trainer Sprite? (provide link if possible...): http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dptr/dptr048.png
dptr048.png

How many badges?: 8
What region badges?: Sinnoh
What name should I put on it?: David
Other: I would like the Platinum sprite for Drifloon, and the Diamond/Pearl sprites for Snover, Monferno, Flygon, Lanturn, and Shieldon. Also, could you make thetrainer's hair the same color as Drifloon?

Back
Top Bottom