• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Funny Moments at School

Fine I admit it,

In French class
Teacher: That word means 'challenge' as in 'I like a challenge'. Like if you play rugby, I can't think of why anyone would want to play it otherwise.
Person: Why would anyone want to become a French teacher otherwise?
EDIT:
"You're exam results spell you're future" Someone said this to us once.

One person got D, E, D.

What actually happened was

In French class

Teacher: Mae'r gair yma yn meddwl 'sialens', fel 'rwy'n hofi sialens'. Os ydych chi'n hoffi rygbi, pam byddech chi'n hoffi rygbi fel arall?
Person: Pam fyddech chi'n dod yn athrawes Ffrangeg fel arall?

EDIT:
"Mae eich canlyniadau arholiad yn sillafu eich dyfodol." Someone said this to us once.

One person got D, E, D.

Alex, my friend (Dickhead mind) locked the teacher out of the classroom today... and refused to get it open, we were stuck in class and they got the janitor. He is so dead...
hes on SMT report as it is

Also during Rugby one of the kids in the bottom set (i'm in top) likes to try and punch the ball out of my hands and fails everytime, he shouted out "Falcon Punch" and I just moved out of the way and he went flying on the grass and every just stared at him and just carried on.

On a residential trip I was eating Millions(the sweet) and we were doing a wierd limbo thing. It went straight down my throat and 10 minutes it came through my nose. (Hurt like hell though)
Also on that same trip we went to a Theme Park on the free day, Curtis was next to me on this Ski-lift like ride that looked over the whole park he asked girls whether he could get their phone number, he's not exactly handsome (who am I to say) but he got 5 yes and 4 actual Phone No's *how the hell?* *I need to try that* Also one kid (like 15-16 years old ) started swearing at him, it was well funny he was like " shut the **** up before I ****in kill you. I was like Yep, really yeah, thats nice.

Also I have too many funny moments with my friend JOhn to count

Last edited:
I have had too many funny moments at my lunch table to count. Lets just say that I call us "The Insane Nerds".

You would probably had to be there to get this one, but here it gos:

In my 9th grade Wold History class last year:

Ms. Hill(teacher):*asks a something about a country, forget what it was*
Kid in class: London!
Ms. Hill: No.
Same kid: England!
Ms. Hill: No, that's that's the same London.
Same kid: Oh..Great Britain!

And before you ask, no, he was not joking.

Oh, God, the lunch table:

Kristina: One of my turn-offs is pants.
Everyone proceeds to give her a weird look.
Kelly: ...you'd just like every guy to go around without pants on.
We almost died of laughter.

Gina: Hey, Rachel! Can I see your memory book?
Me: Sure!
Everybody at the lunch table proceeds to look at it and guess what my baby picture was. They were rather close.
Then they discovered that the awesome one that they guessed I was had been one of our classmates.
Later...
Kristina: Alyssa, you looked so cute as a first grader!
Alyssa: ...*puzzled*

I seriously love my lunch table.

I probably have some funny moments. I can't think of them now though. I can think of some not at school, but...

And these are all amazingly funny and they made my (otherwise super-boring) day.

EDIT: Oh, I totally thought of some.

1. In my creative writing class, talking about symbolism in poetry:
*teacher writes something on board*
Student: Umm, you misspelled 'symbol'. (It was spelled sybol)
*teacher adds an m*
Student: Umm, it's still misspelled. (It was spelled SMYBOL!!!)

2. In my math class, taking a test:
This one boy is using a ruler, and somehow he snaps it in half.
This is the teacher's only meter stick.
He apologizes profusely and tries to help her superglue it.
And glues his fingers together.
So does the teacher.

You had to be there.

3. In my math class again, I walk in and see the same boy who broke the ruler in a
little red riding hood girls sweater dress thingy.

Again, you had to be there.

4. Last one, back to creative writing, a girl is reading her poem (I suppose I'll just write the poem out, the title of the poem is My First Time):

The sky was dark, the moon was high
All alone just her and I.

Her hair so thin, her eyes so blue,
I knew just what she wanted to do.

Her skin so soft, her legs so fine
I ran my fingers down her spine.

I didn't know how but I tried my best.
I started by placing my hand on her breast.

I remember my fear, my fast beating heart,
but slowly she spread her legs apart.

And when I did it, I felt no shame,
all at once the white stuff came.

At last its all finished, its all over now,
My first time ever at milking a cow!

Needless to say we all took it in a very perverted way.

Last edited:
Oh yes, and this:

In Bio:
Jessica: My legs hurt...OH MY GOD! ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?

You have to understand that I had rammed myself into a wall before all this. XP

In class today reading Romeo and Juliet:
Teacher: (says something along these lines) What is something that is imaginary? (We're talking about Queen Nab and the speech by Mercutio (?))
Kid: Chuck Norris
Me: -giggles-

Pal Andrew in LASS(Language arts social studies):"DAMNIT, I just lost the game!"
Class: LOLOLOL
Teacher:0.0?!?

In English today:

Teacher: Romeo and Juliet keep mentioning palms. What's the significance of that?
Person in the back: They have nuts.
Everyone: hahahahahahaha!

Teacher: Since today is Friday, you can all have delicious cake if you work we-
Me: THE CAKE IS A LIE!
Friends: *snicker*
Teacher: ...what?

I know someone who had a teacher respond to that with "stop talking, there is science to do!"
Teacher: Argh, there's no matches left...Anyone got a lighter?
Friend: I do! *tosses it to him*
Teacher: *lights the bunsen burner and tosses it back*

uh

why is this funny?

Alex, my friend (Dickhead mind) locked the teacher out of the classroom today... and refused to get it open, we were stuck in class and they got the janitor. He is so dead...

in seventh grade I once locked my german teacher out of the classroom, then managed to talk my way out of it

I say and think funny things in the classroom.

*teacher is explaining mummy project* You also have to make canopic jars. And organs to go in them.
Me: *thinking* I wonder if I could get away with dissecting a frog or mouse or something and putting its stomach in a jar?

*math class making graph about the growth of a tree*
Teacher: Obviously your graph is going to stop at 0 on the y axis; it can't grow negative inches
Me: What if it was a fourth-dimensional tree?

*math class making graph about the growth of a tree*
Teacher: Obviously your graph is going to stop at 0 on the y axis; it can't grow negative inches
Me: What if it was a fourth-dimensional tree?

XD

But isn't the fourth dimension time? So that'd be like it was growing backwards or something. Shrinking?

There have been quite a few...but I only remember the time a boy called Joe came to school with a dress, lipstick, handbag[I think] and other stuff. And guess what...it was winter sport that day. Winter sport is this thing in winter[duh] where you have the choice of a few sports and play against other schools. He played soccer. I bet all the players were so busy laughing that his team won. XD

Not really funny, but there is a door in my school that says "E-4".

Lets see...Can't think of any now. x_x

How is E-4 funny?

Well, in my school we had a German lesson in G6 once. There are some childish people in my classes.

I don't get the point of all these letters and numbers >.>

Ah yes.

*reading teacher teaching last year*
*teachers voice gets high and squeaky suddenly*
*teacher clears throat* Sorry, I was going through adult puberty

How is E-4 funny?

I said it wasn't really funny. I noticed a coincedence though, and I thought other people would notice it too. Guess not. :unsure:

And I still haven't bothered myself to think of anything, and I'm kinda tired, so I won't be thinking to much about school for a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom