• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[GAME OVER] Super Random Mafia Game [ALIEN WIN]

Re: [Night 1] Super Random Mafia Game

I'm getting suspicious Hiikaru because he is refusing to roleclaim but says he has no night actions. The fact that he is still trying to defend himself suggests to me that he may be an inactive alien which may also explain why he refuses to roleclaim. If he is an alien and was activated he probably wouldn't post and try to defend himself as much. I will vote Hiikaru.

Re: [Night 1] Super Random Mafia Game

I gave extra time due to my cutting the night short.

End of Day 2/3/whatever.
Everyone wodnered how the hell night came early, but some mad Magician claims he brought the sun up earlier.

After hours of debating, Hiikaru was nominated for execution. As the gun was brought to their head, he suddenly scream. "NO!" And suddenly, the very fabric of space itself began to tear. Time halted, a Black hole formed. The world was destroyed because humans tried to kill Hiikaru.

"What now bitches?" he exclaimed as he flew off to another galaxy.

ALIEN WIN.

Ooh, good job Hiikaru! Congrats on winning your first Mafia game :D

Brock, are you going to post the roles? I'm really curious about the secret ones...

Yesyesyes!

I can't believe I won my first ever mafia game, as an alien, no less!

If it's any consolation I feel really terrible for betraying you guys, especially with Jack and Espeon being so excellent in my defense, and I'm sorry we never got to figure out the secret roles, but I won!

Kammington inspired me, but I'll clear something up: that really was a typo about the Corrupt Cops in that one post of mine.

I wasn't activated yet during day one, so I went back and forth on what to do, but eventually decided to go pro-lynch; the more people who died, the higher chance the mafia would hit me, right? I came up with Demonickittens for the stated reasons; I probably would have picked them even if I were playing innocent, but I would have been a little subtler about it. I was worried when everyone started getting suspicious of me, but I managed to make it through the day. Then I guess the mafia decided they didn't like me, because they hit me during the night. I ended up acting rather reckless, but a key part of my plan was to defend myself (quite the opposite of Kam's reaction) so as not to seem like an alien (Dragon of Fire caught this, but didn't quite make the connection).

I was sort of concerned about insisting that I wasn't mafia, but if you guys didn't lynch me and I died in the night, I at least wanted to make sure you would realize I was an alien. Dragonair came close on this one. I very specifically said zero (I even pointed this out in correcting a typo) to imply that I wasn't a corrupt cop or anything either, but I'm not sure how clear that actually was.

I think the main mistake you guys made was forgetting how likely it was that we had an active alien, but you were excellent and you still came this close to escaping me.

That was an excellent game - quite nerve-wracking, but very excellent. I definitely enjoyed myself here.

Ooh, good job Hiikaru! Congrats on winning your first Mafia game :D

Brock, are you going to post the roles? I'm really curious about the secret ones...

Thanks, Espeon!

Yeah, I'm curious too; maybe you want to save them for another game, but come on, how could anyone have known we would get such a quick ending?

A little information on the night actions would be good, too. That was the vigilante and the mafia the first time, right? And then did the vigilante neglect to kill anyone on the next night?

I was a healer, and stupidly forgot to send in my night action both nights :P Which is why I was kind of being overly pushy with the whole "no Brock didn't end the night phase early because everyone sent in all their night actions" thing.

I fleetingly thought Hiikaru might be the activated alien, but then I thought, "Pssh, how likely is that to happen?"

Oh, hey, I was the Crazy Old Lady. Except the Mafia offed me the first night D:

So many expletives. The thought of Hiikaru being an alien just occurred to me at dinner (or rather, the likelihood of it) and I was about to come home and reinstate my lynch vote for demonickittens, but Brock came around and ended the day first. Darnit.

Very well played, Hiikaru.
If anyone cares, I was a BFF with Blaziking.

Well. My little surprise to you.

There were:
Two Mafia Factions.
A Vigilante
BFF Revenge kill
and both of the secret roles could kill.

So many ways to die...

I say We have a sequel to this game, but I reroll for roles and stuff.

Because this ended too early and you never found out all the ways I had set to kill you off.

Um yes please I need another Mafia game to join that isn't based on a show I've never watched :D

I guess dragonair (the other healer) must've gotten pretty lucky on the second night, then, since there were no deaths.

It probably wouldn't have mattered whether or not you put back in your vote, Jack, I was two votes ahead with Dragon of Fire's nomination.

Man, even with such long nights, we had so many missed night actions. I wonder if the game would have gone any differently otherwise? Maybe not. And Blade was right about two mafia factions! How unlikely is that? We really were pretty out-numbered then. Yikes.

I'll be stalking the sign-ups for the sequel; alien win is obviously very cool, but yeah, it was a short game.

Wow, good job Hiikaru. I was pretty sure you were an alien. The idea that you were activated crossed my mind, but I was in the mafia that didn't vote so I thought it would be safe to lynch you. I didn't expect there to be another mafia.

It would've. When the night ended an hour early, I was coming on to send in my heal for Hiikaru. :P

I was a healer, and stupidly forgot to send in my night action both nights :P Which is why I was kind of being overly pushy with the whole "no Brock didn't end the night phase early because everyone sent in all their night actions" thing.

I fleetingly thought Hiikaru might be the activated alien, but then I thought, "Pssh, how likely is that to happen?"

Ahhahaha I did the exact same thing. Everything. Except I suggested some people forgot because I did too. Well played, Hiikaru.

Goddammit, I didn't get to kill anyone :(

So, since everyone else is now roleclaiming, I was

*bing*

a secret role :3

I'm not sure if I should tell everyone exactly what it was, though, because I'm not sure if Brock ever wants to use it again for another game.

Back
Top Bottom