• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Games that you want to see

Bombsii

IM ON THE ROAD ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITYYYY~
I have got quite a big list but here it goes!

Another Kid Icarus game (DS or Wii)
http://www.vgboxart.com/boxes/Wii/10767_kid_icarus_the_mirror_of_palutena.png

Another F-Zero game for the Wii, (plz GX was awesome)
2zj9ovr.jpg

Super Wario Bros.
http://entertainmenttoons.com/super.mario.bros/wario.and.waluigi.jpg

Some game with Espio in the main role- a bit like Shadow the hedgehog game

Custom Robo Arena (ON THE WII!) It's the best DS Game i've got!

Kirby's air ride (on the wii) (or as a wiiware thing)
efnmg2.jpg

Omega (DS)
30062xs.jpg

A really cool character who is underrated.

Mewtwo: Origins of the Fight
b515k9.jpg

Well I want a dirty, darker, grimmer game with Mewtwo with a really clever story mode and alternate endings

It'll never happen but I want Brawl Expansion packs

Yeah I want another Kirby Airride game, the gamecube was awesome, can't say i've played Kid Icarus or F-Zero but they look quite good.

I want a 15-18+ game called Smiley and you get to kill a cartoon character savagely

I never really cared for Espio, all the new sonic characters are getting kidna repitive, Charmy Bee on the other hand...

Custom Robo Arena (ON THE WII!) It's the best DS Game i've got!
Have you played the original Custom Robo for the GC? If you haven't, go get it, NOA.

I want an english version of Custom Robo and Fire Emblem 6. Also, they need to fucking remake Pokemon Gold/Silver (Goldsun Silvermoon?).

Nuff' said.

Have you played the original Custom Robo for the GC? If you haven't, go get it, NOA.

I want an english version of Custom Robo and Fire Emblem 6. Also, they need to fucking remake Pokemon Gold/Silver (Goldsun Silvermoon?).

Nuff' said.

No I haven't played that yet, good?

Homg, one of the best games I've ever played. It's incredibly fun, great stroyline, funny characters... The second is Japanese-only though (bastards). D= But still, it's definitely worth buying. Is arena any good. Looks like some sucky spin-off.

I agree with the Brawl expansion thing. My list could go on and on if I fealt like making one. I'll just list a few:
DKC 4
A Bowser Platformer
Koopamon (A mario game that works like a normal pokemon game)

Last edited:
A Good Kirby game on the Wii, and a Pokemon Ranger on the wii with a really dark, dramatic storyline.

Hmm... another DDR Mario Mix with more actual Mario songs would be nice. No more swiping tunes from public domain! >:

Other than that, more Crossover titles in general. I'm a sucker for crossovers.

Hmm... another DDR Mario Mix with more actual Mario songs would be nice. No more swiping tunes from public domain! >:

Yes. Gotta be harder, too...

Speaking of crossovers, I want to see a Marvel vs. Capcom 3, or another Capcom vs. SNK.

Another Tropico game, this time back to the original Caribbean island country theme, expanded to parody current issues as well.

Back
Top Bottom