• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Games you really really miss playing

Hmm... Perfect Dark for the N64. That was one of my favorite "don't need to see the whole story to play for fun" games. And I don't have an N64 anymore...

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. My brother found it at the library, so we could only keep it for a short time. I liked putting people up on one-piece brigdes high above the ground, delete it and let them fall into the water...

XD Me too. I preferred the first two Rollercoaster Tycoons myself... I should still have RC2 somewhere, actually.

I really miss New Super Mario Bros. I only had to get 2 more starts to complete the game, and I really liked it. I lost it though, and I'm really upset about it. but life must go on, I suppose.

I wish I still had my copy of animle crossing. *is craving some relaxing gaming*

I miss my Gold Version. That game was epic. 999 hours, almost all Pokemon captured, why oh why did you have to stop working...

At least I still got crystal but who knows how long this one will last.

Dead Rising. My brother stepped on my 360 while I was playing it. Disc has a huge gash in it.

*sigh* I'm too lazy to go out and spend $20 to get a new copy right now... ~_~

Rayman 1, it was awesome
Digimon Rumble Arena, it was also awesome
Shadow the hedgehog, I liked that game, OK? Shame I can't buy it due saving money for a DS
Super Mario World, it was AWESOME
Legend of Zelda: a Link to the Past, it was also AWESOME
Donkey Kong Country, all three of them was AWESOME

Croc: The Legend of the Gobbos (PS1)
Shadow of the colossus(PS2) (Why oh why did I trade it in...)
Cool Spot (Mega Drive)
Sonic Advance (GBA)

Clock Tower, Threads of Fate, and Silent Bomber, all for the PSX. Threads of Fate... Awesome game. But since I had this game in an age where my Dad would sell my games without even asking me if I was done with them, I haven't actually played a hard copy of the game in years. The same goes for the other two. Now, I'm restricted to playing them on my PSP. Threads of Fate works surprisingly well too!

I also miss Chaos Legion... Well, not the game. I still own the game, but I miss my amazing file, with my fully grown Thanatos and Blasphemy Legions... Basically, my PS2 memory card (The one I've had since the system came out.) decided to format itself for some ass backward reason or another... And bam, out goes 10 years worth of save data in less than 5 seconds. Of course, my Chaos Legion data disappeared with everything else, and I found myself refusing to play the game, and get all of my Legions back up to where I had before... I think I had been playing that file for about... 2 years? Dear god...

Back
Top Bottom