• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open geekyfreek's pixely artz shopz

geekyfreek

is lurking.
Hello, and welcome to my sprite request shop. I can do pretty much everything, so, start the requests!

Rules:
-One person can have up to 3 requests at a time.
-Splices will go up to 4 Pokémon.
-If you want to give lots of criticism, go here.
-Follow the forum rules.

Hard List(scratches, trainers, and hard splices):
-
-
-

Easy List(everything else):
-
-
-
-
-

Click for examples.

Last edited:
hhhmmm.....are you a fan of anime? if so try to draw konata from lucky star as a trainer.... or is that too hard?

Last edited:
Bleh, epic fail is epic:
Konata.png

I've never really seen Lucky Star, so I have a little bit of an excuse for my fail.

This is better:
tyranitar_yanmega.png

It shall haunt your dreams and eat your soul.

nice job! sorry if i gave ya a hard time...its just that it was a great idea to me,but im horrible in drawing. that is why i asked you...can i use it as my avatar?

Please could you make me a porygon/ squritle/ snorlax sprite please? If that is a bit challenging just tell me you dony want to do it, it will be fine.

squirtle_snorlax_porygon.png

Evil demented Frankenstein Pokémon wants to eat you.
I might redo that someday.

Dude, that is actually awesome, not in a massively serious way, but it is hilarious. I think you did really well considering your task. using the basis of frankenstein's monster was a good idea as well. That is really funny.

Oh, hi new request. I'll get right on that. Late post is late.
Edit: Here it is.
Gardevoirdevamp2.png

Easy request is easy. :3

Last edited:
geekyfreek,can i use that konata pic as my avatar since katipunero isn't using it...i asked him already and he said i need to ask you instead(go and ask him if you want)...i will give credit to you of course.

Back
Top Bottom