• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Giant Volcano

rhyhornfemale
Caught: Male Rypherior, Female Houndour, Male Vulpix, Female Darumaka

2Mew:
pansear Female

Riz:
oh my godExcadrill Female
Male Tirtouga, Male Woobat, Female Boldore, Female Piplup

cyndaquil female

ho-oly shit

Caught: Male Rypherior, Female Houndour, Male Vulpix, Female Darumaka, Female Cyndaquil
Ninetales Male

right after a super rare comes a rare

Rapidash Mail
Caught: Male Rypherior, Female Houndour, Male Ninetales (congratulations! your vulpix evolved in to ninetales!), Female Darumaka, Female Cyndaquil

I hate to do this but Rypherior is gonna cost to much in the end since i have a lot of other uncommons and rares.

Switch with Rypherior.

*I died a little inside doing this*

((Also i posted a reply on the RP))

2mew
Vulpix Male
Caught: Male Horsydash, Female Houndour, Male Ninetales (congratulations! your vulpix evolved in to ninetales!), Female Darumaka, Female Cyndaquil
Riza
Roggenrola Feminine
Male Tirtouga, Male Woobat, Female Boldore, Female Piplup, FeMale Excadrill

MewMew
Arcanine Male

godammit mew
Caught: Male Horsydash, Female Houndour, Male Ninetales (congratulations! your vulpix evolved in to ninetales!), Female Darumaka, Female Cyndaquil
Riz
Larvitar Male

goddamit rizzzzzz
Male Tirtouga, Male Woobat, Female Boldore, Female Piplup, FeMale Excadrill

fjasfuioahdso stop swapping I want my pay
Heatmor Male
Caught: Male Horsydash, Female Houndour, Male Ninetales (congratulations! your vulpix evolved in to ninetales!), Male Arcanine, Female Cyndaquil

RNG loves you
Tepig Male
Caught: Male Horsydash, Female Houndour, Male Ninetales (congratulations! your vulpix evolved in to ninetales!), Male Arcanine, Female Cyndaquil

Back
Top Bottom