• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Giovanni's Invention

Nadi opened the doors of the gym, she saw a girl lying on the ground, "Are you okay?" she asked the girl.

She was out cold. The super-elite turned to her.

"You'd be a perfect subject." the raspy voice of the rocket muttered, slamming down the bat.

Nadi turned, she got out her Mismagius, Magical, and told it to use Shadow Ball on the Team Rocket member, then she returned Magical to it's pokeball.

(You will have to get hit though...)

The team Rocket member stumbled over Rebecca. She was still out cold. And the bat was still locked in the grip of the Rocket.

Mysti,not even a clue what was going on,walked through the door,holding Ty(Cyndaquil)in her arms and spiritly said,"I'm here to get my final badge!"Her eyes were closed as she pranced through the door,so she knows nothing of the Rocket hitting people with a bat.

Nadi got out Rosa and commaned it to use Grasswhistle, then all of the Team Rocket members were asleep.

Mysti had awoken,still not aware of what was going on.She got up and continued to advance through the building unnoticed at first.

(Okay.)

One Rocket woke up and hit Nadi on the head with a bat, Nadi fell on the ground, unconsciously.

One of said grunts, a young woman named Miranda, woke up just in time to feel cold metal meet the back of her head. In no time at all she was on the floor, blood trickling from the point the bat of the grunt behind her had struck.

Mysti turned around just in time to see a Rocket Grunt before being knocked out cold by him pouncing on her.

Back
Top Bottom