• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

GLEE

Download/stream/torrent. Internet solves trivial problems.

Latest episode was awesome. I actually like Quinn/Sam. :D

That's the point: I don't want to because Ugly Betty's airing and I'm having enough trouble keeping up with that and Fairy Tail and as amazing as Ugly Betty is, I just want to see the new season of Glee so I can stop the insane amount of spoilers my friend keeps giving me.

Anyone who shipped Karofsky/Kurt in the first place are kinda wack.

Yeah, but now they're super-doubly-able-to-be-called-out-on-it wack.

edit: Three episodes in a row have made me cry now and I am a massive pussy

Last edited:
:| Shipping in general squicks me but Kurtofsky is so disgusting it makes me want to throttle people. How is sexual abuse cool? HOW.

The fandom for this show is, in general, a pain in the ass. I think most fandoms are, though, eh. Everything is full of wank.

ANYHOW this season has really gotten pretty awesome. All the latest episodes, RHGS aside, were awesome. I watched Never Been Kissed over 4 times already. |D Oh and Alraune, I'm in the same boat. *total pussy*

I have to say that I did not like this week's episode. I found it annoying how the wedding seemed to focus more on Kurt than the people getting married. It was one major gripe I had that just kind of ruined the episode.

I must say, though. The ending was good and slightly unexpected. I'm interested in seeing what happens next.

I liked the wedding even if it was slightly out there. The whole end sequence at the wedding was more than a little bizarre, although it was sweet. Um. FURT

The end of the episode was like just omgwtf. I mean I'm totes happy for Kurt and all, but like... WHAT

also I'd totes fuck blaine who's with me

I'm glad Kurt found Blaine and is finally getting screwed over less, and Blaine's a cool dude and all, but I just can't shake the feeling that he's too nice...

If it's another Jesse then I will be upset because I totally shipped Rachel/Jesse too :(

Oh, Blaine is definitely too perfect and handsome and nice. I thought that the moment he was introduced in the episode, but Kurt does need what he's giving him -- at least for now. Even an experience of heartbreak will be a good formative experience.

If it's another Jesse then I will be upset because I totally shipped Rachel/Jesse too :(

Oh, Blaine is definitely too perfect and handsome and nice. I thought that the moment he was introduced in the episode, but Kurt does need what he's giving him -- at least for now. Even an experience of heartbreak will be a good formative experience.

tbh I've had my suspicions ever since they did Baby, It's Cold Outside. It's a song I've always liked to point out the implications of to friends and family when it comes on the radio inevitably every holiday season, so when Blaine and Kurt sung it I was like, "oh no."

But then maybe I'm just thinking too hard in the wrong direction like always.

They released the clip of when they sing it in the episode, though, and tbh it just looks like they're singing it for funsies. :V MIGHT JUST BE ME THOUGH

Ah. I haven't watched it yet... and I don't really want to until Tuesday. :c It's not like I was expecting the scene to end with Blaine dateraping Kurt or anything, but my over-analytical nut brain had a field day with the idea anyway. Foreshadowing is where you'd least expect it. Emma was talking about John Stamos in, like... S1E3.

She was making fun of John Stamos, though. :P GLEE KNOWS NOT ABOUT CONTINUITY

But I will be totes depressed if CREEPY ASSHOLE BLAINE turns out to be true. :( I-I just want a ship I like to happen okay
/me still mourning Rachel/Jesse ok

HAVEN'T WATCHED PAST FURT

but. um.

tailsy get over rachel/jesse IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE he was too gay for that

also, blaine is just kind of believably gay but i'm like "meh"

Back
Top Bottom