• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Global Orgasm

what is this I don't even

Our minds influence Matter and Quantum Energy fields, so by concentrating our thoughts during and after The Big O on peace and partnership, the combination of high orgasmic energy combined with mindful intention for peace could reduce global levels of violence, hatred and fear.

It’s time for a new paradigm of partnership with each other and the Earth; of joy in life
and love. An Evolutionary Revolution of Partnership and Fourth-Wave Feminism, with women guiding men towards loving mindfulness; women and men lowering the
birth-rate to one child per woman; men learning from women new definitions of
"progress"; less dependence on the ‘stuff’ we are told we need; of conscious intention
for harmony between the sexes, the races and our species and the rest of the world
we share.

And how is this going to

what?

This is certainly odd. At first I reat it as "global organism", but once I read it right, I kept reading everything in a pervy way. "Erection of the new USA president, Barack Obama".

My only question is how you found this.

^

Nobody start an argument with me but that's a big, fat load of crap. It's praising Obama in every way possible. And the WAY they talk about him is even worse. "OMG Obama is a life saver! We can live of the government in peace! He's an Alpha male (perverts)!", I'm come-on already. Seriously. Don't get me wrong, peace is good, VERY good, but it will never be acomplished. There's to many hate-ful souls with charecteristics of racism, cleptomaniac, lying, cheating, fighting, you name it. If a band of countries decide to ally, there's always a band that hate those. The trick is, to have the bigger stick, and take away the sticks from the one's who use it for destruction.

what the...

how does an orgasm promote peace!

Orgasm = Pleasure = Happy Thoughts. At least that's what I think they mean.

This is a rather... interesting... idea. But really, who sits down and thinks "I know! I'll schedule a national day for everyone to have sex or masturbate :D"?

And then the world will explode in mysterious splatters of white...

(and yours is the splatter that will pierce the heavens!!)

Back
Top Bottom