• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

GOOD MORNING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desuhit.jpg

*Sigh* You guys don't get it, all though it may be a small effort, it still has some sort of emotion in it {not gonna say what cause then I'll be called a pussy} that shows he cares that your here... you could at least treat with respect, and not cause he's writing something, but cause hes a human being also.
Lets see some of you write down a song for people to read when they join eh?

Glacedon, if he's a human being, then surely he deserves to be stripped of his dignity and hung from a window washer on a glass skyscraper by the neck. We're not doing that, if anything we're being nice. If the annoying, endless singing stops, people might end up being more tolerant of him (I'm not saying they're not, but whatever).
If you're scared of saying what emotion is behind the song, then you're not putting up a good argument. It just shows that it's unneeded.

And...why would we write a song for someone once and then c/p it over and over in every intro topic? That'd defy the very point in arguing our side in the first place.

Glacedon, if he's a human being, then surely he deserves to be stripped of his dignity and hung from a window washer on a glass skyscraper by the neck. We're not doing that, if anything we're being nice. If the annoying, endless singing stops, people might end up being more tolerant of him (I'm not saying they're not, but whatever).
If you're scared of saying what emotion is behind the song, then you're not putting up a good argument. It just shows that it's unneeded.

And...why would we write a song for someone once and then c/p it over and over in every intro topic? That'd defy the very point in arguing our side in the first place.

...Oh, God...this topic got way out of hand...

Eh, not implying you Belmont, as I can see you do respect him, well, not kiss his toes or anything, but ya know..

Ah, whatever, it's ok. I don't think I would ever kiss somebodies toes anyway.

@Vlad, yay thats my favourite one of your drawings!

Look, this isn't a real court dude, if it was, than why would I pull up a argument? Oh, and when have you ever heard of being "nice" as in, offending people you really don't know, you just got here, ok? Here, its not some place where you can just say "Hey, you're annoying, go F*** yourself, k?" you at least have to show some respect!...........

Look, this isn't a real court dude, if it was, than why would I pull up a argument? Oh, and when have you ever heard of being "nice" as in, offending people you really don't know, you just got here, ok? Here, its not some place where you can just say "Hey, you're annoying, go F*** yourself, k?" you at least have to show some respect!...........

Ugh, you're another of those blasted hippies, aren't you?
Right. Arguing is what the universe likes to call 'progression'. Arguing creates a /result/. Sitting around with tea and politely chatting away while laughing at how spiffing the theatre is does nothing.

I've just joined, but I've lurked for ages. The song is annoying.

Also - respect? Respect is simply something that people who have been somewhere for longer use to create control. Respect is a moral creation made by people who can't stand to be out of control.

Look, this isn't a real court dude, if it was, than why would I pull up a argument?
Erm not to piss anyone off further since I'm just here because of Hitler but this sentence is really weird.
This isn't a real court, but if it was a real court why would you pull up an argument? Because... that's what courts are for, to present arguments to judge a person? D:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom