• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Grand Festival

Flareth

The fastest girl in town
Coordinators from all over the world are meeting in Lillycove City. Hoenn. Why? The Grand Festival, of course. To get into the Grand festival, you had to earn four badges from any contests. Along the way, you'll meet new friends and face villians.

This takes place in the Hoenn Era. So no Dawn, but you can have Sinnoh Contest Badges, and Pokemon. But you can be a made up character and/or Ash,May, Brock, Max, Or TR.

Name:
Looks (Regular, and you don't need to use Tektek):
Looks (Contest and see above):
Badges:
Pokemon:

Name: Sarah
Looks (Regular and don't need to use Tektek):
Looks (Contest, and see above):
Badges: Goldenrod, Hearthome, Pewter, Cinnabar
Pokemon: Glameow (Fluffy, F), Jigglypuff (Rick, M), Jigglypuff (Roll, F), Igglybuff (Candy, F), Eevee (Ren, M)

Last edited:
This should be fun.

Name: Jackson
Looks (Regular): Has messy jet-black hair, and always wears jeans, a dark green jacket and a dark blue shirt.
Looks (Contest): Wears a suit, tie, cowboy hat, and black pants.
Badges: Sandgem, Canalave (Saying that there are contests in said cities), Mauville, and Verdanturf
Pokemon: Victreebel (Carnage, male), Scizor (Blade, female), Buneary (Kicker, female), Munchlax (Glutton, Male)

Last edited:
Jigglypuff (Rick, M), Jigglypuff (Roll, F),

lulz rickroll

Name: Darkness Smith
Looks: Jet black hair, with an equally black trenchcoat. Wears a teal t-shirt under said trenchcoat and below that, regular blue jeans. Has green eyes.
Looks (Contest and see above): She trades in the outfit for a simple black dress with teal trimmings, with a white sash.
Badges: Celadon, Slateport, Goldenrod, Jubilife
Pokemon: Saria (Bellossom, F), Shadow (Umbreon, M), Abarai (Infernape, M), Rasengan (Spiritomb, F), Light (Ampharos, M), Kira (Meowth, F)

Name: Serenity
Badges: Slateport, Floaroma, Viridian, and Cherrygrove
Pokemon: Pachirisu (Spark, M), Lapras (Ai, F), Aipom (Saru, M), Chingling (Ring, F)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go crazy on tektek. -^.^-

(Ok...let's start)

Sarah was in the car with her mom.

"Thanks for driving me. Are you gonna be there?" Sarah said.

"I'm not. Sorry, Sarah, I'm busy at work." her mom said.

Sarah sighed. Always busy, her mom.

She was dropped off at the dock wear the S.S Luxia was in port. It was going to Lilycove, home of the Grand Festival.

Name: Ataria
Badges: Hearthome, Cinnabar, Rustboro, Slateport
Pokemon: Charizard (Female, Sayore), Dragonair (Female, Cleara), Vaporeon (Male, Sakaria), Raichu (Female, Jakalla)

Name: Wilson
Looks (Regular): Blue coat and walking trousers, black shirt, wakking boots, messy blonde hair
Looks (Contest): Black pinstripe suit with blue, green or red shirt and tie
Badges: Sunnyshore, Olivine, Slateport, Canalave
Pokemon: Napoleon (Empoleon, Male), Poseidon (Kingdra, Male), Edal (Buizel, Female), Hillary (Octillary, Female), Dave (Golduck, Male)

Jackson woke up. It was a bright morning. He was travelling on route 120 and was on his way to Lilycove. He hoped to get to the Safari Zone today; he wanted to catch a Doduo while he was there. He crawled out of his tent that he set up for the evening and stretched. He sent out his Pokemon; Kicker, Carnage, Glutton, and Blade.

"Alright," he began, "today, we're going to hopefully get to the Safari Zone to get a few Pokemon, and we might even get to Lilycove, but I doubt that. Are you ready?" he asked. His Pokemon nodded sleepily.

Darkness awoke with a snore to nudging.
"Nooo... Five more minutes..."
"Get up. You wanna miss your contest thing or not?" An agitated voice spoke. Darkness flipped over to see a red-haired girl staring at her irritatedly.
"Contest thing...? Oh, right!" with that, she pretty much leapt out of bed and dashed out the door, grabbing her trenchcoat on the way out, before the redhead could blink. She had already had her clothes on.

(Accepted)

Sarah saw a guy crawling out of a tent.

"Excuse me, are you a particpant in the festival?" Sarah asked, "I have a spare boarding pass."

She started digging through her pockets.

Wilson stared down at the buizel curled up on the bed.

It almost seems a shame to wake her up now, but we have to go.

"Come on Edal, wakey-wakey, we need to be going now. You don't want to miss your debut, do you?"

Instantly Edal lept up in the air and began to bounce around the room, but before she could do any damage wilson pulled out a pokeball and recalled the Buizel.

"Maybe you should stay in there for a while."

Wilson picked up his bag, took one last look under the bed to check it was clear, and waked out.

To Lilycove City then

"My name's Sarah." she yelled out of the boat.

She let out her Jigglypuff (Plural).

"Go, Rick and Roll." she giggled, waiting for others to show up and the boat to leave to the contest.

Willson walked out of the hotel and crossed over to the docks.

Right, let's see then, so it's left then? Ah yes, I can see signs now.

Having located correct ship, he waved his ticket at the man standing at the foot of the boarding ramp.

"Just me. I have got the right ship, havn't I."

The man confirmed what Wilson thought, and he went up and onto the ship, before decending into the lower sections. He found an unocupied bench, sat down, and pulled a pokebal from his pocket.

"Now Edal, i'm going to let you out now, but you have to stay calm."

A flash of red light anounced the release of the Buizel, which curled up innocently on the seat next to him.

((I'll be away for a week without computer access. Not like anyones posted on here in a few days.))

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom