• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Greatest Flash Games You've Played

DINO RUN!!!!! Dino Run kicks so much ass...
Quoted for truth.

I have been playing forumwarz for a few hours and I find it fun, though it isn't really flash. Though my fave flash game atm is toss the turtle because of how mindless it is. I also like robot dinosaurs that shoot lasers when they roar just because of how funny it is.

I'm not much of a flash game person (I instead work hard on perfecting my Solitaire game - which takes time because I'm horrendous at it (my win percentage is like 30%)), but I do love Pandemic 2 :)

YES. LOOMING. <3 I missed one of the not really essential tablets about one of the tribes, though.

Coma and Depict1 are also on my favourites list now.

...I should get away from Kongregate before I spend another hour on it...

Towlrs are pretty good if you're into that. Just google towlr.

Like zuu said back a page (and like ages ago) Loved is /amazing/ and just wow. In the same vein, Depict1 is also very good, and fortunately you guys are getting the updated version (I played it back when it first came out, and it uh, it was buggy. Yeeeah). Both have fantastic ending options and really strike the player.

If you like indie games (WHO DOESN'T) check out the http://www.tigsource.com/ competitions. Here is the board they store them all on -- go through them, play the winners, play the loser. Many of these comps play on simple themes in the oddest ways, such as the cockpit one, which... there were lots of euphemisms. Most of the comps have a link somewhere in the results thread to a collection of all the games for easy browsing. I'll go through them sometime and post my faves.

http://experimentalgameplay.com/blog/games/
experimental go :B

Ludum Dare is an okay place to find games, but don't expect anything beautiful.

Anything ever EVER by Cactus. cactusquid.com

Back
Top Bottom