• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Guy on YouTube with over 6000 videos of himself smoking.

The name of his account made me think at first that he was trying to sell pipes and cigars and promote them through the videos. Then I thought maybe it was some kind of fetish thing, considering how much he plays up what he's wearing, but I really don't know. o_O no matter what the purpose of these is, 6000+ videos of the same thing over and over is pretty damn excessive.

and wtf @ the music in them.

edit: He's listed on his channel as a 'comedian'...

I'm sorry, but what the shit was that?

It had to have been the most pointless thing I've ever seen. Seriously, what the fuck is this guy on?

Lol.
If I did some pointless shit and video taped me doing that same pointless thing 6000+ times I doubt anyone would watch >:( maybe I should make 6000+ videos of me farting and see what happens. Add some weird music to the background wal-ah 300 fans.
This dudes gonna die soon... Very soon...

This is so darn weird. All he does in the videos is smoke? Nothing else? That's one of the oddest things I've ever read on the internet.

Or maybe some people find it arousing to see an old fat guy smoking.

Some people are aroused by imagining they're in a giant baby's used diaper, or by watching drawings of guys being eaten and digested by some chick's magical pants. (No, really.) Fat old guy smoking suddenly seems not so weird.

Back
Top Bottom