• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

it’s never too early to post a Tierliste, so here is mine
991c6a65099c731a52e926a8b6a5ddba.gif

der Hase
0-375_clipart-baby-cat-free-vector-design-expanding-my.png

die Katze
5531a4d7815f295b475a1cb46ea46960.png

der Hund
a6427fb30585c0238b62b85309329928.png

die Schlange
7621b0d42b66b0a33028da3f3220efdc.png

der Bär
horse-clipart-md.png

das Pferd
caricatura-do-candidato-presidencial-donald-trump-70328509.jpg

der Esel

How many badges do you need to vig someone?

Presumably role block, alien hit, or kill into protection, as far as the lack of kill goes. MF described this game as "bordering on bastardish," so there could be something fairly wild going on, but unless someone thinks they know something, I don't know if starting from something other than the standard suspects is going to help much.

Also, I think we can seriously discuss the lack of a N0 kill, given that this isn't Power Plant
what do you think about it? i guess i'm kinda like shrug since it's again like, the general possibilities are block/heal/bproof/alien/?no nk submission? (lol) so i don't really know what spec can be done wrt the lack of kill. (though ig if you're a blocker then do your thing again or something idk.)

-m

How many badges do you need to vig someone?

Presumably role block, alien hit, or kill into protection, as far as the lack of kill goes. MF described this game as "bordering on bastardish," so there could be something fairly wild going on, but unless someone thinks they know something, I don't know if starting from something other than the standard suspects is going to help much.
I need one badge to vig someone, but there are some limitations that I'm not revealing for now because they'd let mafia cripple me

If someone thinks that they definitely stopped the kill (unlikely but still possible), I think they should claim
that way we get 2 confirmed town for a doctor, a lead for a roleblocker, and a bruh for an alien

If someone thinks that they definitely stopped the kill (unlikely but still possible), I think they should claim
that way we get 2 confirmed town for a doctor, a lead for a roleblocker, and a bruh for an alien
disagree, i don't think this makes sense in a role madness setup tbh for basically the same reasons as discussed in ooc. i think they should stay hidden
-m

no tbh
it’s too early for claiming
if you roleblocked/jailed last Night, please repeat your roleblock/jailing. if there’s no kill toMorrow again then you claim

disagree, i don't think this makes sense in a role madness setup tbh for basically the same reasons as discussed in ooc. i think they should stay hidden
-m
Despite 3? doctors, I don't think there was a save
idk, I just think we should take the confirmed town instead of trying to get more heals
but it's definitely not surefire in a high power setup

-m
idk, I just think we should take the confirmed town instead of trying to get more heals
but it's definitely not surefire in a high power setup
i might be jumping the gun here, but i don’t think your line of reasoning is townsided

yeah but redirection & co severely obfuscated things. i actually think ooc was a pretty decent example of why we shouldn't early claim considering what happened on n1 (where tbh2/hydreigon got swapped, jack healed in that pair, but trebek got vigged) and the chances of this yielding confirmed town aren't that high
-m

2 and a half

i also feel like d1 is too early to claim in role madness. we also don't know if there's some kind of redirecting role that could have moved the protection/jailing/etc onto the target/killer but that's just me continuing to think of ooctvt

- there is a wide range of reasons that the kill could have gotten stopped, so any one PR doesn't have the greatest chance of knowing if it was their target that saved the kill
also i was going to say something like this but am too distracted by legos and mewt already said it better

I'm just going to say this from the gate
I'm a badge-powered Vigilante
gib badge plox
Interesting tbh- both the power and that you decided to reveal it this early
Also, I think we can seriously discuss the lack of a N0 kill, given that this isn't Power Plant
Lmao. Well, who knows what's in this setup.. It may be too early to tell, even if someone did claim. Also I think it's a good thing that there were no deaths in the sense that whomever died, without previous discussion, wouldn't know who to give badges to and they could accidentally send it to the mafia. Not that that's not a risk anyway, but a day of discussion would help with making a more informed decision

Back
Top Bottom