• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hack Request - Alternate Avatars

Secret admirers were okay I guess, but I really do miss the arcade. I trumped Music Dragon! And I want my breakout trophy back, okay :(

Not the adoption agency, that can stay dead.

PLEASE GIVE ME THE LUXURY OF HAVING 6 SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE AVATARS

OR ELSE I WILL CRY TEARS OF SAD ;_;

But we have the option to Friend people now, don't we? The idea of having to admire people *in secret* seems silly when you can just write on someone's wall and say "I think you're great :D" or whatever.

I'd really like the multiple-avatar thing back, though. I have about 3,500 icons saved, and only getting to use one hurts. D:

What. Did I miss something? You mean we could have multiple avatars? Aw man....I want this back too, then.

Dunno, I'd still prefer having more skins over having more avatars...

Agreed with Jessie, I'd like more skins than avatars. And I think skins will be a little easier to write than a hack that's most likely been forgotten.

No, no, shiny ninetales! You like ninetales, riiight! :D

... But like how she says there's no real 'chapter quota' between ILCOE and IALCOTN, I don't think one hack or another is an either-or thing. I guess we could bring our favorites back to mind, but... hey, she's only one lady; one busy lady.

You keep on doing as you do, Butterfree! o/ don't mind us!

Back
Top Bottom