• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Halloween...your costume this year

Since I am old and stuff, I don't get candy :C But I'm going to a party! I'll probably end up being a cat or something, which is my usual default costume.

Or get a costume from Love Rush, since I can go in there now O:

I may put in more effort if Ma asks me to take the little one out this year, though.

maybe i could be a medic and stab people with a needle :3

though i may regret it later.

I totally want to do a N cosplay, but I know there's no chance of that happening.

So I have no clue. And I need something good because my Latin club is having a costume contest.

If all goes according to plan I hope I can be Banette. I have a kickass idea and everything, but it involves a lot of work.

I kinda want to be mawile, but that involves a lot of work, so maybe N (Thanks Ketsu! But still unlikely) or the female player character(probably not) or Bel (also unlikely)? It'll probably boil out into something lame though.

Last edited:
If my parents'll let me, probably a trainer or something. I tried Mario a few years ago.

Didn't go over well. The moustache kept falling off.

I went as Mario two years ago and my friend went as Luigi. He pitied me and let me be Mario.

Now I like Luigi better. :(

Me and three other friends are going around as a zombie heavy metal band.

Every time someone stops us (because it always happens even for the most OBVIOUS costumes) we're going to play a song for them.
Unless they walk off, which would be rude.
We might just eat them.

This year will be fun.

Going as...

fucking Lance.

You heard me. I have a cape and outfit all ready. Even a wig and a Dragonite and Charizard plushie to throw at people and be all 'Go Dragonite! *tosses Dragonite plushie at a kids head* DRAGONITE use Outrage! Kid Fainted!'.

It's gonna be awesome.

I won't be going (I never do) but one of my friends found black pants, a white shirt, a red jacket and a black cap with a yellow stripe down the middle. Sound familiar?

Yeah, so one of my friends is going as Ethan and another is going as a Feraligatr.

I'm sure they're gunna have fun.

I'm not sure what to go as..... the only options I have right now, without buying anything, would be:

A. a Confederate Soldier
B. a Jedi Knight
C. a Confederate Jedi.

I'll probably go out and buy a costume, or something.

I know; the problem is, I can't find a costume. My grandma could probably make me a generic one, though, but I'd still need shuriken holders, the shurikens themselves (one of my friends can make paper ones, he'll probably make me some), and kunai knives (where I'd get them I have no clue). Of course, I could replace the kunais with the plastic nun-chuck thing I have... but kunais would be morre epic, imo.

Back
Top Bottom