• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Halo and fusions maybe more...

here you go!
SilverFalcon:
pachiglade.png

I didn't know if you wanted that or if you wanted the fusion re-coloured as a Halo so I did both.
Halo:
pachigladehalo.png

I have some time in the next few days so if anyone has any requests I could take them.....

Howdy.

I like to keep things simple, but classy. So, without further adieu, let's see:

-Dratini + Articuno
-Shamin in Ghastly's colours

And, if you're feeling brave:

-Moltres and Oddish (You show me yours I'll show you mine ;p)

Really really sorry that the requests are taking so long I've just been so busy that I don't have a lot of time on my hands!
Ill post them soon. They are almost done.

So I have a lot of time on my hands. Would anyone happen to have a request at the moment? If not that's fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom