• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Happiest Song You Ever Heard?

If I Had $1000000 by Barenaked Ladies is one of the happiest songs I can think of, not because it gets me bouncing around the room, but just because it's so... nice.

Popular from Wicked needs a mention here, I think.

1985 by Bowling for Soup makes me happiest, even though it's about a woman who never achieved her dreams. I guess I should mention Get Happy by the same band, which is rather, uh, happy.

The original Pokemon theme song never fails to fill me with joyous glee, either.

If I Had $1000000 by Barenaked Ladies is one of the happiest songs I can think of, not because it gets me bouncing around the room, but just because it's so... nice.
That song's awesome. ^^ Not as good as One Week, but still really awesome.

I prefer One Week, too, but it's not as happy.

I also love Some Fantastic, Pinch Me and Life, In A Nutshell :3

Happy Summer Wedding by Morning Musume.

Yes, you heard me. :D I cannot help but squee with happy glory whenever I hear this~

Or possibly Mr. Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band~

God I love oldschool. <33 And yay for hilarious lesbian implications! XD And this is when everyone was so cute and like, twelve. ;_;

And LOL I loved it when Momusu didn't take themselves seriously and just poked fun. And gosh Yossie makes such a dashing young prince~~

Okay I'll stop spamming crap nobody knows/cares about now ;_;

Last edited:
DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES?
YEAH WE LIKE WAFFLES!
DO YOU LIKE PANCAKES?
YEAH WE LIKE PANCAKES!
DO YOU LIKE FRENCH TOAST?
YEAH WE LIKE FRENCH TOAST!

DOODOODOODOO
CAN'T WAIT TO GET A MOUTHFUL!

Both of mine have already been said: Love Today and Don't Stop Me Now.

EDIT: Thought of another. For some reason, Jump by Van Halen makes me really happy when I listen to it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom