• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Happy Birthday, Butterfree (and Negrek, too)!

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
This poem I made in under two minutes.

Butterfree, maker of websites so good
Founder of this Pokèmon neighborhood
Butterfree, today is her day
This day where we appreciate
The founder of this splendid cave
Through good times and bad, we love her all the same
Thank you, madam, for making this community
And making it a joyous place of fandom-related unity.

Where was the rhythm there yikes

Last edited:
Re: Happy Birthday, Butterfree!

Almost as good as my annual TCoD anniversary poetry.

Thanks! Also happy birthday to Negrek, who is awesome.

Almost as good as my annual TCoD anniversary poetry.

Thanks! Also happy birthday to Negrek, who is awesome.
I must brag that it's probably the best poem I've done off the top of my head.

Yes… happy birthday to Neg as well! Now this thread's hidden subtitle is "(and Negrek too!)"

I can't think of anything remotely clever, so I'm just going to give a generic happy birthday!

Happy birthday, Butterfree! Even though I'm less active here than a sloth, TCoD holds a special place my heart as the second forum I've been on.

...and for whatever reason, I just realized that 67% of the administration on this forum has a birthday today. That's kind of cool.

Happy birthday, Butterfree and Negrek!

Happy birthday, Butterfree! Hope you're having a great day. I do have a present for you, but I'm afraid I need to find... it... >>

Happy birthday Butterfree! And Negrek! And everyone else whose birthday it might be!

...And George Washington!

Happy birthday!

I forgot you guys were older than me... for some reason I thought we were the same age...

Feel the old! Bwahaha!

whee, happy birthday to you both!! :D

Happy birthday, you two! :D Look, Negrek, I got you not stalking your website for weird and unsettling non-reasons. >|

Happy birthday!

I forgot you guys were older than me... for some reason I thought we were the same age...

Feel the old! Bwahaha!
Yeah, I definitely thought you were older than me. Weird...

Oh yeah I'll be sure to be feeling the wisdom of my years over here, thanks. >:|

Look, Negrek, I got you not stalking your website for weird and unsettling non-reasons. >|
I... sorry, I don't think I know what you're talking about here?

You know exactly what I'm talking about. You and your unnatural fascination with fiddling with other people's stuff for nefarious purposes, that's what.

Last edited:

Eheheh, I still dungeddit. Was that "your" in the first post supposed to be "my"? I'm not sure why I would be stalking my own website...

But! I totally accept your somewhat-confusing birthday wishes. Also your present will totally be done this weekend I swear oh my goooood...

No, I mean I'm not being a creeper and doing weird things with your stuff. Because that would be creepy. And no one wants creepy for their birthday.

But fiiiiiine, if the concept of people not being creepers is too confusing for you then I suppose I can attempt to finish the other present I was working on. god only knows how long it'll take to finish but

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom