• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Happy Birthday Dannichu!

;;Needs to make more birthday art for Dannichu;;

Ahaha! Oh Danni, it's your birthday~ ;;Gives Dannichu many Aryletthugs and Arylettwishes and Arylettawesomenocity;; Yaaay! Happy Birthday to Awesomenocity Dannichu~! And may she have many more! ;;Arylettdances for Danni;; ARYLETT! DANCE!

Happey Birthdey, Dannichu :D I hope you had a great day!

And from me you get:
A friend
A post

Aren't you happy you get such awesome things :3?

Okay, so I decided to make a birthday present today, and I present to you...
25zgo01.png

Dannichu with her trademark rainbow scarf! :DDDD

Hey, happy birthday! :D *salsa* *confetti*

I didn't really know it was coming up, but if you want something I can give it I guess xD.

*overwhelmed with the love*

Aww, thank you so, so much, guys <3

I had an absolutely awesome day; my sister's been staying with me all week so it was really nice to have her around and the people on my corridor are officially the nicest people ever.
I came back from my morning lecture today (which was somewhat ironically about human exchange systems rendering all gifts nothing more than debts to be repaid) to find bright neon paperchains all over the corridor especially outside my room, and balloons with things I love drawn all over them (these are my favourites; I can't get over how great the one of House's team and the Wilson one are XD) and an absolute ton of presents including a new sketchpad because my old one's nearly run out, a bag so I don't have to keep making other people carry all my stuff, House's yo-yo (because I kept saying how I wanted it XD) and other really awesome stuff.
And because my sister and I are four days (and three years) apart, we bought House season 4 between us as a present to each other :D

My best friend took me to see Wicked a few weeks ago as my present (and it was amazing), and a few of my friends from back home sent me cards and things too. My mum sent £50, my dad didn't get me anything because he says he's paying for me to go to uni (which is funny because he completely isn't) and I think everyone else in my family either forgot, don't care or don't have my uni address (which kinda implies not caring), but I have awesome friends, so I don't care :D

Aaand then a bunch of us went to the Canterbury Pizza Hut (now a Pasta Hut, but I'll never call it that) and ate far, far too much. And it was good.

tl;dr: THANK YOU so much :D I had the best day ever.

Aww, the House balloon is so adorable. :3 And so are Eclipse's and Kratos' presents.
I'm glad you had a good day Danni. ^^

RAAAAAAWR

I remembered EVERY OTHER birthday in October EXCEPT THIS ONE and now I don't have a present and I'm unprepared so have an umlaut:

ü Is this thing an umlaut?

And an IOU for a present. Because Zora is a dumbass and she forgot ><

house house House HOUSE HOUSE!
God, what an awesome show. I need to start watching it more.

Anyway, It sounds like you had a great day. I'm happy for you. ;)

Happy One Day Late Birthday to you
Happy One Day Late Birthday to yooooouuu
Happy One Day Late Birthday dear Dannichu
Happy One Day Late Birthday to yooooouuu

Why did you not tell me it was your borthday when we were in London together? I would have bought you something then!!!

Haha, I can't draw or do anything, really.

Enjoy your birthday. Wish I could give you somthing more since I've met you in real life and stuff. :<

*overwhelmed with the love*
Aaand then a bunch of us went to the Canterbury Pizza Hut (now a Pasta Hut, but I'll never call it that) and ate far, far too much. And it was good.

Yay for Cantebury Pizza Hut! I was there the day before yesterday!

Happy belated birthday Dannichu!

EW IT'S DANNICHU'S BIRTHDAY

-sulks in the corner-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I SUPPOSE >:(

Back
Top Bottom