• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hawkfish's Avatar and Banner Shop

Re: Hawkfish's Avatar Shop

Yep, here you go Blaziking. ^_^ If you don't like it tell me and I'll do it again. I coudn't pick up the link you gave me so I had to find another image is that okay?
15zqyja.png

Ahh, these're gorgeous~ I like your current avatar and the one you have before it, especially. Could I make a request, please?

Color scheme: Um, blue?
Digimon/Pokemon: Wizardmon; hopefully this image (crop it if it's too big) or you can pick another if it doesn't work.
Light source: Top left.
Want a Mini transparent shape: A crescent moon.
If so is there spefic one you would like?: Nah, up to you. If you can't find one then skip it, I don't mind.
Text: None
Text font: None
Text size: ...none.
Would you like a corner?: Uh, 'kay.
Anything else?: Um, if you could make it 100x100, that'd be great.

Many thanks if you can do it. :3

Here you go. ^_^ If you don't like it tell me and I'll make you a new one.
24ywbwz.png

This one was pretty difficult since Wizardmon sadly has a lot of low quality pics so I had to use something that I woudn't use usually. And I didn't think a corner would look good on this...

Last edited:

Here you go. ^_^ If you don't like it tell me and I'll make you a new one.
24ywbwz.png

This one was pretty difficult since Wizardmon sadly has a lot of low quality pics so I had to use something that I woudn't use usually. And I didn't think a corner would look good on this...

Oh, wow. It's brilliant, thanks so much! Don't worry about the corner, it looks great as it is~

[Insert agreeing on the "no good quality picture front"] Trying to find a good reference picture is a complete pain.

I'm glad your your welcome. ^_^
And the reference picture was good. It did it's job. I never understood why someone would want to decrease the quality on a image that much. A little bit too decrease file size I understand but to make it ugly and hard to see... Oh well I'm getting off topic too much.

i am starting an avvie collection,can you make me one?

Color scheme: Pink or Blue,can you do one of each if possible?
Digimon/Pokemon: Ooh,if you can do two,Mew and Gatomon ^.^If not,than only Gatomon
Light source: Top left.
Want a Mini transparent shape: Yes i want a star
If so is there spefic one you would like?: Nope,i just want a star
Text: Pokedigi(if only Mew,Dreams,if only Gatomon,Digimon)
Text font: Something curly ^.^(by that i'm reffering to cursive)
Text size: small
Would you like a corner?: Olny if it looks good
Anything else?:Nope

Here you go Mewtwo. ^_^
vjmdc.png

war3v5.png

If you don't like them I'll do them again.

Last edited:

they is awesome!
Can you make me a banner for my banner collection?

Color scheme:(example:purple)one pink and one blue
Digimon/Pokemon:(just give me a name or give me a link to a image)Both Mew and Gatomon in one banner!
Light source:(center,right, left, upper right/left, lower right/left)Where it looks best
Want a Mini transparent shape:(the little heart in my avy is an example)No
If so is there spefic one you would like?:
Text:When worlds collide...
Text font:Same as Avvies
Text size:(I'd perfer actual number but I'll take small, medium, large however)Medium
Would you like a corner?:No
Anything else?:Nope!

Last edited:

Oh wow, your avatars are great. Yes, I've got a request. :D

Color scheme: Red

Digimon/Pokemon: Poochyena

Light source: Upper Left.

Want a Mini transparent shape: No.

If so is there spefic one you would like?:

Text: No.

Text font: No.

Text size:(I'd perfer actual number but I'll take small, medium, large however) No.

Would you like a corner?: Sure, why not?

Anything else?: Nah.

Here you go Mewtwo.
xcqddy.png

Now here is yours Arylett Dawnsborough
2e2m05x.jpg

I hope both of you like your Avatar/Banner. If not tell me and I'll do it again. ^_^

ya i love it ^.^but,can you make Mew a little more visible?i can barely see it and at first i didn't know it was there

I can't really do that. Mewtwo x_x. However would you like me to make a new banner.

And I'm glad you like your avatar Arylett Dawnsborough. Your welcome.

Hmm, I'm going to bother you again, XD.

Color scheme: Green
Digimon/Pokemon: Ninjask
Light source: Upper Left
Text: Speed
Text font: Comic Sans
Text size: 2
Would you like a corner?: Yes
Anything else?: No thank you.

You don't bug me. ^_^ Anywho here is your avatar.
20p3dl5.png

If you don't like it I'll make another.

Just one more avy I'll do today. I won't be here for a couple of days starting tommorow. Then I'll come back and do more.

Back
Top Bottom