• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello.

Hello Yoshi154! I'm Rotomize, I'm fairly new here too! Anyway, have fun and make sure you follow the rules, because if you don't, you'll get banned and you probably don't want that to happen.

Have fun!

Welcome Yoshi. I'm Darkarmour, you'll see me around quite a lot, in the forum games, Role Playing, Spriting, writing and err... pretty much everywhere.

Welcome to The Cave Of Dragonflies Forum, Yoshi. I hope that you make friends too, but please make sure you follow the rules. I'd hate to see anyone get banned. Especially after all the trouble the staff members went through to basically create guide telling us how to not get in to trouble. Anyway, if you send me the friend request, I will become your friend. Enjoy your stay!

Hi newguy, i'm Cadet, and I hope to see you around. *I don't have anything to give you so have this:
2z3xxti.jpg

Back
Top Bottom