• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Heroes: Pokemon

Re: {ONLY ACCEPTING ENEMIES} Heroes: Pokemon

OK. Accepted.

Name: Bouncy
Pokemon: Spoink
Power: Doesn't have to breathe (Can breathe in space)
Side: Bad
Personality: Care-free
History: Doesn't give it out to anyone
Appearance: A green spoink with a pink pearl
Others: Chocolate Reign, has some psychic powers from being a Spoink

Accepted. Now just waiting for Bakun and anyone else.

I'll make a second...
Name: Larv
Pokemon: Larvatar
Power: can turn a non-living rock into silver
Side: Bad
Personality: Bratty
History: Born into a rich family and became complety spoiled
Appearance: A normal Larvatar with a pink diamond on his chest, instead of a orange one.
Others: Chocolate Reign.

Name: Kimu
Pokemon: Glaceon
Power: Can turn anything to ice if she wants. When she turns things into ice, it melts eaiser than natural ice.
Side: The "Company", has powers
Personality: Sometimes bossy, Kimu has a tendancy to not notice she's making someone mad. She's also fun-loving and upbeat. She's a bit of a sweetie, but do not, and I mean do NOT judge her by that.
Occupation: Spy for The "Company", along with her twin sister, who is also a spy.
History: Lived in a snowy part of the forest inside a cave, which wasn't too freezing, or too warm, so the family could survive. Once, Kimu and her twin Maru's parents left the cave and never returned, leaving the girls' to learn how to survive on their own.
Apperance: Her light blue fur is silver, and the rest of it is white. She has a collar with a snowflake charm on it.
Other: Chocolate Reign- The best kind of rain!

Name: Maru
Pokemon: Leafeon
Power: Can change the weather from sunny to snowy, from rainy to foggy, from cloudy to storming.
Side: The "Company", has powers
Personality: Fun-loving and upbeat, kind of like her sister, only a bit more so. She's also a bit dim-witted.
History: Look at Kimu's, up above.
Apperance: Her leaves (including ears/tail) are pink, and her tan body is silver. She has a collar with a leaf charm.
Other: Chocolate reign...*Thinks about a king made of chocolate, then eats him* Yum.

Accepted. I guess we'll start Monday-ish, and Bakun can join at whatever time.

Wait. Before we start, would it be okay if I amde another character?

Yeah, sure! I'm just saying that we're going to start on Monday, but people can come in at any time.

But would it be okay if this person is good? I want him to be on abd terms with Krika.

Ummmm...
Fine. I just only accepted enemies as it wasn't balanced, but I guess you can have a good person.

Thank you.

Name: Mazeka
Pokemon: Weavile
Powers: Disruption. If he is in contact with his target, he can cause their power to go out of control. If the target has no powers, it will disrupt their nervous system
Side: Good
Personality: A skilled and calm strategist- that's Mazeka. He prefers not to kill unless nesssecary, or if he has been ordered to do so. When he is dealing with Krika or information regarding Krika, however, he becomes less calm and will not hesitate to use force to learn what he needs to know
Short History/Description: little is known, though it is known that his reaosn for hunting Krika down is because of a conflict between them in the past, and may be related to the "something else" that Krika was part of ebfore
Appearance: Same as the regualar Weavile, though his claws are longer
Others: More choclate reign

Ooh Ooh me makes another Pokemon on teh bad side!

Name: Christopher
Pokemon: Alakazam
Powers: He can read minds and control people(does taht count as two? They both have to do with minds :P If it does, I'll just have teh controlling minds)
Side: Teh bad peoples
Personality: He is very wise. He only shares information with his teammates. He also, being a psychic Pokemon, can telepath what he knows to his teammates so noone else can hear. He is very loyal and does whatever the leader says without questions. He also hates killing and bloody fighting, and doesn't do it unless needed.
Occupation: He is part of the battling people. He tells what the opponents are doing and gives his teammates a strategy.
Short History/Description: He has lives a long time, and therefore knows a lot on information. Other than that, nothing is known about him.
Appearance: He be a normal Alakazam.
Others: His favorite time to be outside is when teh moon is out.

Last edited:

Can't wait to start.

And Mewtwo, I have a feeling that Syzygii and Christopher are going to be the killer duo. Just a guess.:evil:

Re: {Starting Friday} Heroes: Pokemon

Both accepted; the RP will start on Friday, as some people may not know that the forums are back up.

Wait, they were out for all of you too? I thought my computer was the only one... =/

No way! It was out even for Butterfree in london the server was out or something.

I thought the link was broken just for me, and I was wrong. (The one time I liked being wrong, actually~)

Back
Top Bottom