• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey TCODF, this is a cool thing to do. (Pokemon-related Favorites Chart)

Took me about, oh... two or three hours I guess? I had to redraw most of Rampardos's face because the original art had these speeding effects that took too much room. That was the most time consuming part. I honestly didn't think I was up as early as I was so I'm just kinda guessing at when I actually woke up and started working on it. There's about an hour between the two requests Xikaze filled.

boop

awepofj.jpg

I only have that outside thing for two of my squares. The Primeape square was made that way by accident, and I was like "...Wow, I did it."

Took me forever, but I did it on MS Paint. Mainly because I had to clean up a lot of lines especially May's; I had to redo her entire outline.

my_favorites33351.PNG

you don't have to copy the image directly; prnt scrn is good for the white backgrounds.

Well I haven't been active in ages, so I may as well post here XD

completedmeme.png

Most of it is only half true...

Favourite Starter: Treecko
I either adored all of them (1st Gen, and having Pokemon Yellow really spoilt me there), was largely indifferent between a pair (2nd Gen, between Cyndaquil and Totodile) or just plain didn't really like any of them (4th Gen, chose Piplup since I like penguins over tortoises or monkeys). It's only in the 3rd Gen there was a clear winner for me - I do not leik Mudkipz and, while I found Torchic adorable and powerful, I was never fond of it's evolutions. So, Treecko won out and is the only one I've really expressed a preference for, so...winner by default?

Favourite Rival: Silver - Favourite Gym Leader/E4 Member: Blue
In truth, both Silver and Blue are my favourite rivals. Something about an attractive arse who you get to ground pound at regular intervals seems to push a big 'YES PLEASE' button in my head. Alas, I could only pick one. So I chose Silver for Rival and Blue for Gym Leader. Probably is cheating a bit, but it stands out against the other 'badge bosses' as they are anyhow.

Favourite Region: Orre/Kanto
Yep, in the top left is Orre and the bottom right is Kanto. Got this image from a fanmap of the Pokemon world including all of the regions.

2di3cbb.png

Random Facts:

~I have never used a Piplup, but I've started to like them a lot lately. (possibly cause I associate them with someone of whom none of you know)

~I love Orre, but Johto wins.

~Is that the Eiffel Tower I see in that map of Johto? O_o

Well, it's true isn't it? xD I just love a move that gets the job done. And the Omnibus is one of my favourite episodes - I think Ask a Ninja really gets amazing when it's rapid fire, like a ninja catching every bullet fired from a minigun.

Another favourite quote of mine: "Ninjas don't fall in love. Ninjas glide silently into love with two swords drawn!"

I don't know how to do the chart, so...

Pokemon:
Overall: Bronzor
Legendary: Kyogre
Starter: Mudkip
Fossil: Cradily

Characters:
Protagonist: Ruby
Rival: Silver
Gym Leader/E4: Whitney (this was a hard one)
Professor: Birch

Mechanics:
Type: Ice
Move: Ice Beam
Ability: Motor Drive
Item: Leftovers

Games:
Game: Platinum
Region: Hoenn
Generation: 4
Town/City: Jubilife

If possible, could someone make this for me?

Back
Top Bottom