• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey

Queen Shiva

My name is Linda, I'm 21 years of age and I have a 3 year old son.

My son and I love to play pokemon. However, we're not exactly good at it. Haha. Anyways, thanks in advance for the welcome. :)

Hello, Linda! I'm Lili. I like ponies, Tom Hiddleston, and going on Tumblr. It's cool that you have a son, I think you're the first parents on tCoD. Well, I might be mistaken. I don't know. But it's lovely to meet you. I would suggest you hang out at the roleplaying section of the forum, or even try to get into MLP. Anyways, have an amazing time here!

See saying you're "hip" usually makes people think you're not. Anywho, welcome to TCoD.

3 eh? That's one of those 'fun' ages.

Hi, you can call me Ever. I've been visiting TCoD forever, but I only just got around to registering on the Forums.

I think he's doing all right with Clifford. Haha.

You're officially the best mom ever to this kid. I love Clifford. I'm ecstatic to learn that it's still running.

Anyhoo, I'm the Omskivar. I live in the next cave over. And being a mom is totally awesome. Especially a Pokemom. Which is a term I just created.

If you don't mind my asking, and it's fine if you do, are you a single mom?

*does a double-take*

Are you... the user I think you might be?

If yes: HOLY SHIT SHE'S BACK
If no: Uh... never mind.

Oh, and welcome to TCOD.

Back
Top Bottom