• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi everyone!

Wildstyle

The Purple One
Hey folks,

My name is Andre' in real life, I'm 15 and I have been born and raised in Australia.

A friend of mine, River, has directed me to these forums a couple of times but today when he attempted to show me a thread I was unable to due to not being a member so I decided to sign up.

I find the threads and support in the community interesting and heart warming and I hope to become friends with people here.

I'm an artist and gamer. I also like to attempt ideas I come up with (such as making a suitcase computer). I love 70s, 80s, 90s music but I do dabble in modern stuff too. (such as Tonight Alive [Go check them out!])
I'm also in the process of starting to watch Doctor Who (something I haven't done in nearly a decade) and I've begun my journey on season 5 with the newest doctor. (episode 1 planet of the dead)

I've sort of babbled on now haven't I? oh and before I forget I have never played a Pokemon game :scared: but I hope you don't keep that against me.

- Wildstyle

Edit: as promised my art thread can be found here

Last edited:
Well hi there! I'm DarkAura, the Resident Pokemon Video Gamer!

Well, this site IS all about Pokemon, but there are a whole lot of stuff to do if you dont play pokemon. We wont exclude you just cause you dont play it. The people on this site arent shallow, you know. =P

Since you havent played Pokemon, how about you play some mafia games and forum games? There's a creativity center so you can share your artwork, and, if you like writing, you can also put fan fics or a poem you made!

Well, we hoep you enjoy your stay here! =P

Ohaithere. I'm Ever, resident Obsessive Fangirl. My current obsession is with everything Tammy Pierce. I find that most things I do here have absolutely nothing to do with Pokémon, so. I do recommend Forum Games, they are incredibly fun and addicting. Enjoy your stay and watch your step!

Thanks for the welcome DarkAura,

I'll be sure to check those pages out and learn some stuff about Pokemon along the way.
I'll also make sure to edit the first post with a link to my art page that I'm in the process of making.

Edit: One last thing. I uploaded a picture for my signature but it's not appearing :(

Last edited:
Hey folks,
My name is Andre' in real life, I'm 15 and I have been born and raised in Australia.
Wahey, a newsouthwelshman! I'm from WA. I hear you guys are having really terrible weather at the moment (it's been on the news, anyway).

Welcome to the forums!

Only partially, I was born down in Victoria and moved up here last year.

It's just a bit windy with some light rain. Nothing compared to some of the Springs in Victoria. (think of your back veranda completely flooding an 2 inches deep)

Ohaithere. I'm Ever, resident Obsessive Fangirl. My current obsession is with everything Tammy Pierce. I find that most things I do here have absolutely nothing to do with Pokémon, so. I do recommend Forum Games, they are incredibly fun and addicting. Enjoy your stay and watch your step!

' I do recommend Forum Games, they are incredibly fun and addicting.'
You are darn right, and I do Forum Games so much I hardly do anything else.

Welcome, I'm the resident insane Whovian.

Uh, Planet of the dead is NOT the season 5 opener. It's one of Ten's last specials... (followed by WoM and The End of Time) The first episode of season five is called "The Eleventh Hour".

hmm...Well the episode was The Eleventh Hour...silly torrenters can't name things properly.

Anyhow I'm up to season 6 and I'm going to be watching tonight :)

Back
Top Bottom