• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi people of Tcod~

Shinx

._.
I'm Shinx, and I love Shinx. :> If you couldn't guess. I play on TPMRPG a lot, if you don't know what it is there is a link in my signature. Kind of fun, actually.

I very recently got into Pokemon. I have Heart Gold (and a Soul Silver for storage stuff) and when I found a Shinx one day, I began to love it forever on. Thus, me now.

My favourite Pokemon are, Shinx (of course), Tsutarja, Raichu, and Delcatty (I use mine to get Heart Scales from Luvdisc with Covet.) I hate the girl from Heart Gold, she's ugly. So I play as the boy, who I find rather cute. :3 Also, I think Red is just plain awesome. :D Green too.

I also have a couple of Final Fantasy games that I need to play more. One of them is actually for the GBA and I lost my GBA. D:

Also, this -> ._. <- smiley is cute.

I will try be as active as I can, because I like being active, because it's a good thing to be.

Bye for now. ;)

I will try be as active as I can, because I like being active, because it's a good thing to be.

i reread that three times

ANYWAYS
Hello new person.
My name is Manic. But you can call me anything, really. idc. :D
So, yeah. Welcome to TCoD~

I'm Shinx, and I love Shinx. :> If you couldn't guess. I play on TPMRPG a lot, if you don't know what it is there is a link in my signature. Kind of fun, actually.

I very recently got into Pokemon. I have Heart Gold (and a Soul Silver for storage stuff) and when I found a Shinx one day, I began to love it forever on. Thus, me now.

My favourite Pokemon are, Shinx (of course), Tsutarja, Raichu, and Delcatty (I use mine to get Heart Scales from Luvdisc with Covet.) I hate the girl from Heart Gold, she's ugly. So I play as the boy, who I find rather cute. :3 Also, I think Red is just plain awesome. :D Green too.

I also have a couple of Final Fantasy games that I need to play more. One of them is actually for the GBA and I lost my GBA. D:

Also, this -> ._. <- smiley is cute.

Bye for now. ;)
New people in fandom? Amazing. [... pre-ordered Yellow.]

Shinx is pretty cool! Does yours have Intimidate or Rivalry? It's a pity Rivalry is a terrible ability; it halves attack power against opposite-sex opponents. But aaaaaagh delcatty :( at least it's cuter than skitty.

Have a screencap of a raichu.

What Final Fantasy games have you played?

Haha James I love that Raichu.

Welcome to TCoD! Happy posting.

I'm Phantom, previously Charizard2K. I am the Doctor Who obsessed member, as you can most likely tell. I agree, Shinx is amazing.

New people in fandom? Amazing. [... pre-ordered Yellow.]

Shinx is pretty cool! Does yours have Intimidate or Rivalry? It's a pity Rivalry is a terrible ability; it halves attack power against opposite-sex opponents. But aaaaaagh delcatty :( at least it's cuter than skitty.

Have a screencap of a raichu.

What Final Fantasy games have you played?
Yellow's that Special Pikachu Edition game I've heard of, right?

My Shinx has Intimidate. It's actually a L72 Luxray. Hardcore training~ Yeah, Rivalry just sucks. ): Delcatty's cute, but Skitty is just... o-o

That is an awesome screencap. Poor Oak. XD

Well my GBA one is missing the sticker and it came in its own cartridge... apparently the preowner lost the casing. -_- So I can't tell what it was, since my GBA is broken. Nuuu. ;-;
But the other one is Ring of Fates. I have to replay it several times to understand the story. But it's great fun! :D

...I think I need a new DS. Maybe get a DSi, since my DS is super laggy. :(

Hi! Is your avatar radioactive or something?
Yeah, Yellow is the Pokémon Yellow Version: Special Pikachu edition.

Also, someone should have directed you to the Animé-Style Battling and Safari Zone forums. But they haven't. But now they have.

Personally I think ^.^ is cuter, by the way.

Skitty's cute when it's with Wailord...*shot*

AAaaaaanyway, welcome to the cave! First off, we have a bunch of memes here. None of which I will tell you about. Second of all, see Squorn's statement above. Third, we really hope you have fun here and I hope to see you around!

Oh, and if you need anything, just ask.

Yellow's that Special Pikachu Edition game I've heard of, right?

My Shinx has Intimidate. It's actually a L72 Luxray. Hardcore training~ Yeah, Rivalry just sucks. ): Delcatty's cute, but Skitty is just... o-o

That is an awesome screencap. Poor Oak. XD

Well my GBA one is missing the sticker and it came in its own cartridge... apparently the preowner lost the casing. -_- So I can't tell what it was, since my GBA is broken. Nuuu. ;-;
But the other one is Ring of Fates. I have to replay it several times to understand the story. But it's great fun! :D

...I think I need a new DS. Maybe get a DSi, since my DS is super laggy. :(
Yeah, it's basically the RGB version of Platinum. ... Which basically means I've been playing Pokémon since before October 1999. I am the most awesome.

Yeaaaaah skitty is one of the only pokémon that creeps me out. I don't really like delcatty much, either, but it's at least less creepy.

Does it not work in your DS?

If your GBA is broken, you probably shouldn't get a DSi. DSis kind of suck in general, but you definitely shouldn't get one if there's any chance of picking up interesting-looking GBA games. :D

I had a Luxray named Phoenix on my Platinum... then proceeded to lose Platinum. I tried training another Luxray named Phoenix, but it just wasn't the same.

Anyways, hi, I'm Mewtwo, yadda yadda yadda.

Hi! Is your avatar radioactive or something?

That's EmeraldShinx in TPMRPG. I'm not sure if Klade meant for it to look radioactive-like, but.

---------------

I play TPMRPG, too~ I haven't been on for a while though, ahahah. Klade said that he's deleting all unused account when the new version comes out, so I better get working~

Anyway, welcome to tCoD, Shinx! Shinx is actually a wonderful Pokémon, and when I first saw it I fell in love, too. Though Charmander's my favorite Pokémon. :D I hope you're enjoying HGSS! I adore those games~<3 Ooh, I love Lyra. D: I think she's pwetty~ I;m not too fond of the boy, but he's sorta cute.

You love Red? *points to current avatar* Welcome to the club. Back when I first joined, I was obsessed with Red~ I still am, but I tend to show my love for Michael Jackson more. But Red's still like, the bomb.:D Green's very cute. :D

Oh, my friend Silverstar suggested I get Final Fantasy. I'm planning on getting it as soon as I finish Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth - Investigations. :3 Seems interesting~

:D is cute. And so is :3. And ._. is cute, too~ x3

Wow, we have quite a bit in common! I really hope to see you around! Enjoy your time here in tCoD, and if you ever need any help, please don't hesitate to ask me! Bye!

Last edited:
Greetings. Blade, Fall Out Boy Fanatic and blade-related/Dragon pokemon lover, at your service. *tips hat*

I Like shinx too. I find it one of the best pokemon to train in platinum. I also have an egg move breeded one with Thunder, Fire and Ice Fangs, as well as Night Slash. One of my favorites.

Anyway, have fun, and enjoy your stay.

Hai!

Welcome to TCoD! ^-^ANd Fwee, I'm not the only one who plays TPMRPG! I'm know as 2awesome4u2000 on TPMRPG, by the way.

Yeah, it's basically the RGB version of Platinum. ... Which basically means I've been playing Pokémon since before October 1999. I am the most awesome.

Yeaaaaah skitty is one of the only pokémon that creeps me out. I don't really like delcatty much, either, but it's at least less creepy.

Does it not work in your DS?

If your GBA is broken, you probably shouldn't get a DSi. DSis kind of suck in general, but you definitely shouldn't get one if there's any chance of picking up interesting-looking GBA games. :D
Long-time fan. I wish I had gotten into the series earlier. I once saw Emerald (I think it was... it had a green dragon Pokemon on it.) but I never brought it. I hate myself because of that. *sigh* Hopefully Game Freak will make a R/S remake, and I'll be happy.

Agreed.

Wait wait wait you can play GBA games on a DS?! Hmm, I'll try...

So a new DS then. Not DSi. OK, I've got it.

I had a Luxray named Phoenix on my Platinum... then proceeded to lose Platinum. I tried training another Luxray named Phoenix, but it just wasn't the same.

Anyways, hi, I'm Mewtwo, yadda yadda yadda.

You get that. When my game was saving a week ago, being the clumsy girl I am, I dropped my DS, and it shut off by itself, and when I started up the game again, my save file was gone. ;-; I got another Shinx, but... yeah.

Hi! :D

That's EmeraldShinx in TPMRPG. I'm not sure if Klade meant for it to look radioactive-like, but.

---------------

I play TPMRPG, too~ I haven't been on for a while though, ahahah. Klade said that he's deleting all unused account when the new version comes out, so I better get working~

Anyway, welcome to tCoD, Shinx! Shinx is actually a wonderful Pokémon, and when I first saw it I fell in love, too. Though Charmander's my favorite Pokémon. :D I hope you're enjoying HGSS! I adore those games~<3 Ooh, I love Lyra. D: I think she's pwetty~ I;m not too fond of the boy, but he's sorta cute.

You love Red? *points to current avatar* Welcome to the club. Back when I first joined, I was obsessed with Red~ I still am, but I tend to show my love for Michael Jackson more. But Red's still like, the bomb.:D Green's very cute. :D

Oh, my friend Silverstar suggested I get Final Fantasy. I'm planning on getting it as soon as I finish Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth - Investigations. :3 Seems interesting~

:D is cute. And so is :3. And ._. is cute, too~ x3

Wow, we have quite a bit in common! I really hope to see you around! Enjoy your time here in tCoD, and if you ever need any help, please don't hesitate to ask me! Bye!
Whoa long post O:
Yeah, Emerald Shinx looks radioactive. X)

Yup, you should! All your good work on your accounts is apparently carried over to V2! :D I like to mine a lot.

Fwee. You like Charmander? I do as well! Though I can't decide what to choose for my Kanto starter... Charmander or Squirtle? *is confused* Charizard is crippled by its horrible typing (x4 Rock weakness - NUUUOOO ;-;) so I might get a Wartortle... but...
Opposite feelings, huh? I don't really like "Lyra"... she's too farmlike for Pokemon. Her hat is far too big... and no-one wears overalls anymore, do they? I think the boy is cute X) Soul Silver is fun, yep. My Lugia, Robin, is killing everything in her way. Yes I think legendary Pokemon have genders. In my head, Lugia is female. X)

Green's cute, Red's hot. I'm in love with him. They should've given him Ho-oh's theme, it suits! Plus, an eyecatch. You know, the V.S. thing? Why didn't Game Freak do any of these things?! I'm so disappointed. D:

Silverstar? That's a cool name... Ring of Fates is great. I might get Echoes of Time, but I don't know. To me, sequels aren't very nice. Yesterday, I found a preowned Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon (PMD) Blue, and a PMD Darkness. I've played both of them, and Darkness isn't very good. FLASHBACK ABUSE. Ugh ): Where's my precious skip button?
Also... you should try Zelda. X) Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass are both really great games!

Thanks for the advice! See you around~

Whoa long post O:
Yeah, Emerald Shinx looks radioactive. X)

Yup, you should! All your good work on your accounts is apparently carried over to V2! :D I like to mine a lot.

Fwee. You like Charmander? I do as well! Though I can't decide what to choose for my Kanto starter... Charmander or Squirtle? *is confused* Charizard is crippled by its horrible typing (x4 Rock weakness - NUUUOOO ;-;) so I might get a Wartortle... but...
Opposite feelings, huh? I don't really like "Lyra"... she's too farmlike for Pokemon. Her hat is far too big... and no-one wears overalls anymore, do they? I think the boy is cute X) Soul Silver is fun, yep. My Lugia, Robin, is killing everything in her way. Yes I think legendary Pokemon have genders. In my head, Lugia is female. X)

Green's cute, Red's hot. I'm in love with him. They should've given him Ho-oh's theme, it suits! Plus, an eyecatch. You know, the V.S. thing? Why didn't Game Freak do any of these things?! I'm so disappointed. D:

Silverstar? That's a cool name... Ring of Fates is great. I might get Echoes of Time, but I don't know. To me, sequels aren't very nice. Yesterday, I found a preowned Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon (PMD) Blue, and a PMD Darkness. I've played both of them, and Darkness isn't very good. FLASHBACK ABUSE. Ugh ): Where's my precious skip button?
Also... you should try Zelda. X) Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass are both really great games!

Thanks for the advice! See you around~

Haha, normally my posts aren't this long, but you seem very interesting~
So do all the other Emerald Pokémon, though. Like my EmeraldLatimew. <3

Yeah, I remember when Klade said that. I was like "WORK WORK WORK THEN I WILL BE KNOWN FOR HARD WORKING! WORK WORK WORK" and stuff. :D I'm trying to go on more, but because of all my advanced classes in school, I have too much homework and I'm limited as to how much time I have on the computer. D:

Squee another Charmander fan! Oh, normally I choose Charmander [/obvious] instead of Squirtle, but you're right about its typing. I just give my Charizard Dig and get it over with. :3
Oh, I see. :3 She reminds me of Mario. :D I've seen some people wear overalls, but not much anymore. Usually I see little children wearing them. :D Ooh, I'm glad you're enjoying it~! My Lugia's named Soul *shot* and I love him ever so much. :D To me, Lugia's a male, same with Ho-Oh, and Celebi's a female. :D But that's just me~

THIS. I was talking to my friend Enkoe and she asked if I thought Red was hot. I sort of replied that he's smexi butwhateverhe'sjustacartooncharacter. :D But I do love Red, too. <3 Yeah, they should! Although I will admit I like Red/Lance's theme better, but Ho-Oh's theme fits~x3 Right? I was so angry that they didn't do one for Red! I saw one on deviantART and it looked fabulous!

Ooh, those games sound very nice! Silverstar mentioned a few of them too me. I played PMD Time before PMD Blue, so it was switched feelings for the games, ahahah. They do abuse the flashback thing, though. D: SKIP SKIP SKIP WE NEED A SKIP BUTTON.

Ooh! Sounds interesting. :D I will~

You're welcome! And you, too!

Welcome! And it is quite amazing how many people love Shinx. On my list of Pokemon I like number one is Eevee and tied for second is Shinx and Riolu. I also play TPMRPG. I am known on it as SilverHeartz!

Why hello. Everyone loves Shinx; it's just amazing.

Welcome to TCoD. :D

I agree! (although I'm not very active here, haha)

Back
Top Bottom