• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi yins!

Ayra Calaenlen

Hi there! =3 I'm Katelynn, though online most people know me by Ayra xD I've sort of been lurking around the forums for a while and finally decided to join.

Just to tell a bit about myself, I suppose I could go ahead and make that oh-so-generic list xDD

• I'm a fantasy nut. I'm one of those gals who adores playing tabletop Dungeons & Dragons, MMORPGs, and I hardly go anywhere without something related to dragons somewhere on my person.
  • My favourite Pokemon is Lugia, though Pokemon like Flygon, Ninetales, Scyther, and Charmeleon bring a close second.
  • I love fishkeeping. My aquarium is my favoured hobby, though I also draw, sprite, roleplay (probably gonna be seeing me in the anime-battling section sooner or later ;3), and code/design websites. My current website obsession is the completion of my Pokemon play-by-post RPG, Lanorae.
  • I'm a perfectionist, especially when it comes to designing something. I tend to redo layouts a lot xD
  • I love to chat! Though if I happen to be in a good mood I tend to be rather crazy xD

Those are the basics anyway =3 Also, while it's probably obvious at this point, I do have a tendency of letting my regional accent show through in my text xD Hence the whole "gals" and "yins" thing.

But it's nice to meet everyone! =3

Those are the basics anyway =3 Also, while it's probably obvious at this point, I do have a tendency of letting my regional accent show through in my text xD Hence the whole "gals" and "yins" thing.

isn't "yins" a Pittsburgh term?

anyway welcome to TCoD :o

• I'm a fantasy nut. I'm one of those gals who adores playing tabletop Dungeons & Dragons

I've been trying to get into that, I just need a friend who actually plays that stuff to introduce me to it.

Anyway, welcome to our humble little community that is actually quite a large forum. I offer you a killer pink fire-breathing Triceratops to you as a welcoming gift. His name is Alfred.

Ohai~! Welcome to the TCoD Fourms. I'm your waitress,Mini_Moonwalker. I have to alert you about some things,though:

-These Fourms tend to get rather..uhm...random,let's just say...
-I tend to act like an insane nut. :D
-People will steal your luggage. o.o

Anyways...nice to meet you! It seems like we have alooot in common. :D So,besides Tea and Cod,TCoD's specialty,would you like anything else? :D

Whyyyyy do you sound like a female version of me?

Anyway, welcome to these here forums. Stay away from the welcome mats, they may bite.

Thanks for the welcomes guys! And yins is a sort of western PA term =3 Don't live in Pittsburgh, but there are a fair few people here that use it xD

And oh darn, I was hoping for fish heads and rice =<

And great to see I have a lot in common with people!

*totally writing this from her uncle's phone at a campground*

Thanks for the welcomes guys! And yins is a sort of western PA term =3 Don't live in Pittsburgh, but there are a fair few people here that use it xD

And oh darn, I was hoping for fish heads and rice =<

And great to see I have a lot in common with people!

*totally writing this from her uncle's phone at a campground*
*gives you everything you want* Hai again! Also,I'm going to be your beeeestttt friend! Hope we can be friends! Really good friends! ^^
Lol,I was writing this on my DSi. xD

Oh hell yes another western PA person. Currently live in Ohio, but my dad was from Pittsburgh and I was born there, so I still slip into that dialect sometimes. Never actually encountered "gals" before though, huh.

Anyway, welcome. :)

When you say MMORPG's, do you mean, for example, Ru- Actually screw that I'm the only person in the whole world that likes Runescape :<

I'm Male Gardevoir, also known as MG, Gardy, Cuddles and Fuzzums. I'm that ambiguously gendered dolt who runs around flaunting his/her obsessions in public. I hope you'll have a good time here, drinking tea and eating cod.

No, no they do not. As a matter of fact most of the more mature members frown upon randomness. See that sticky at the top of the introduction forum? The Randomness Is Not Funny one?
Yeah, that's the truth. It's not funny and it's not cool, particularly not in a public thread where everyone can see it.

And the tea and cod jokes are getting really freaking old.

Regardless, the person who actually made the thread seems quite mature. I like you already. Welcome.

Last edited:
Mm, well, for all I know "gals" could be a town thing xD Who knows.

And unfortunately I never much got into Runescape =< I tried it back when the little people were tiny bundles of stiff pixelated blocks, and kinda moved away from it right-quick seeing my computer started acting up xD From what I've seen they've made some improvements, but I like my Dungeons & Dragons/Lord of the Rings Online x3

Nice to meet everyone! =3

Mini Moonwalker said:

do you quite know what 'random' means? what you're talking about it monkeycheese, which is neither funny nor common here. :|

hello! I'm uv. I love your avatar, did you make it yourself?

Always nice to find people with good grammar. xD And people who use the =3 face. That amuses me.

I'll trade you my spare fish heads and lice rice for your luggage. :D

/latereply

Back
Top Bottom