• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Holy crap! _Ditto_ made a Sprite Shop

Evolution line splice request:

Torchic/Trapinch, Combusken/Vibrava, Blaziken/Flygon. Either line as base, but please keep one line as the base. Thanks in advance.

Okay, this is going to be really idiotic but....

MurrMurr, make sure that you update my ASB with thor165. It's like, been a week.

And _Ditto_, I hope I'm not asking too much but can you finish the set by making Infernos of Swinub and Tyrogue? Thanks.

Request List:

I'll request a splice of Gloom/Azumarril. I expect to see 3 parts from the pokemon that isn't the base included (Limbs, colors, markings) and at least one of them as a scratch edit.

Torchic/Trapinch, Combusken/Vibrava, Blaziken/Flygon. Either line as base, but please keep one line as the base.

Infernos of Swinub and Tyrogue

Thanks Kai. I think I'll fix that Mewtwo again, with your advice in mind.

I'll start on those requests, but I don't think I'll get any done by the time I go to bed. I have school tomorrow, and have homework to get caught up on.

Second Page!! WOOT

Hello. Could you please make me a recolour of Magneton? Blue colour, and the tip of magnets green and yellow, instead of red and blue.

...Still first for me. But I use 50-post pages. So meh.

Anyways, I'd like a Lineless Rhyperior, please.

If I can do it, so can you

...Still first for me. But I use 50-post pages. So meh.
You and me both, sista.

Anyway, don't you two think that Ditto has a lot of requests already? And _Ditto_, surely you should temporarily close requests until you're finished with the current ones?

I'll request a splice of Gloom/Azumarril. I expect to see 3 parts from the pokemon that isn't the base included (Limbs, colors, markings) and at least one of them as a scratch edit.

Torchic/Trapinch, Combusken/Vibrava, Blaziken/Flygon. Either line as base, but please keep one line as the base.

Infernos of Swinub and Tyrogue
infernoswinub.png
infernotyrogue.png

a recolour of Magneton? Blue colour, and the tip of magnets green and yellow, instead of red and blue.
bluemagneton.png

a Lineless Rhyperior
linelessrhyperior.png

Requests closed until I get all/three fourths-ish of these requests done.

Last edited:
azumarillgloommix.png

torpinch.png
vibrasken.png
and-Crap! I saved a Blaziken as the third splice, instead of the actual splice. I'll get that later. Dang! That was a hard request, neither of those had many features that could easily be spliced.

revampedmewtwo3.png

Requests closed until I get all/three fourths-ish of these requests done.

I didn't just forget that I had a sprite shop until today, what are you talking about? Crazies!

Requests now open!

Last edited:
Can you make me shiny Altaria and normal Altaria eggs? Thanks!
Oh yeah, and can I have a recolored Umbreon? I'd like rainbow markings. (Like, each marking is a different color, not the whole spectrum in one marking.) But a light-to-ddark gradient would be nice.

Nice. It looks fine to me, having the drool, and head-flower, and also the left arm of Gloom. Is the other one part of Gloom aswell, though, because I can't really tell. Also, Pokemon sprites always have the light source coming from the top-left, so you could either redo all of the shading, or just flip the image round (I've checked with the sprite and it works). I did, in the request, ask you to scratch one part to it, mind directing me to it?

I scratched the drool. And, no, the other arm isn't from Gloom, but the feet are.

altariaegg.png
altariaeggs.png

Last edited:
Alright.

Request List:
a recolored Umbreon? I'd like rainbow markings. (Like, each marking is a different color, not the whole spectrum in one marking.) But a light-to-ddark gradient would be nice.

Blaziken/Flygon

Flip the Gloom/Azurril splice

There was Gardevoir chao request?

No, because you haven't even posted in this thread before.

Request List:
a recolored Umbreon? I'd like rainbow markings. (Like, each marking is a different color, not the whole spectrum in one marking.) But a light-to-ddark gradient would be nice.

Blaziken/Flygon

Flip the Gloom/Azurril splice

Now, will you make me a... Taurous(sp...?)/Miltank splice?

I'm glad we got that little mess up fixed.

Back
Top Bottom