• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

home of the Shiny

Dreams was totally oblivious to Rose. She was in her little dream world...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was ice cream and cookies everywhere, floating in the air. Dreams was flying around and eating it all. "Wheee!" she yelled, and she mumbles, "Wheee..." in real life. She finally got full.

Houdja slept for a couple more seconds, snoring quietly, and then got up with a high-pitched yawn. He skipped up behind Rose. "Are we going anywhere but west? Isn't Watermelon supposed to be back with a toy by now?"

Watermelon sadly flitted back to Houdja. "Sorry, I couldn't find anything," she lamented, drooping her eye-wings. "Should we leave now?" She asked, landing next to the Wynaut.

"Why not?" he asked, and started giggling. "That's okay. As long as there's something soft and cuddly within my reach for at least one second of my life, then I'm content."

"I didn't ask you where we were going!" Houdja growled, slapping his tail on the ground and barking like a dog.

"I wasn't just telling you, i was telling every one so we can get going."Rose said " Can some one get Dreams up?"

Cookies... Ice cream... Cake... Cookie cake... Brownies!
There were brownies!
Oh, joy, brownies!
Dreams scarfed them all down, then started on the cookies. She found a milk river(?) and dipped the cookies in it.

Last edited:
A cookie poked Dreams. Dreams ate the poking cookie. The arm of the cookie stayed. She could not eat it. She finally woke up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dreams snapped awake. SHe began to poke Rose. "Whatcha do that for? I liked my dream!" She then giggled, because add an S and it was her name.

(as no one has posted for a wile i will post now)
Rose got every one up and moveing west, very slow thought,and a few other wild pokemon were eyeing the slow moveing group.

Watermelon flitted after, glaring at one of the Rattata. It immediately shied away, and then she proceeded closer to Houdja.

Houdja looked up and at Watermelon. "What do you want?" he asked, without a rude tone. He wasn't one of those glum people.

Dreams turned into a Butterfree and began flying around. "WWWWHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she yelled.

Rose looked at the Rattata that ran away and Dreams that flew in the sky."hmmm....."
Rose humed

Candy watched from a bush, as the pokemon enjoyed themselves. She saw the Mew under Beautifly form fly around, and the Wynaut tell the Masquerain off.
"They're all shinies...Like me!"

((Anyway, I gave my form to zuea by PM, (and she accepted) but here's the form.))

Name: Candy
Pokemon: Mareep
About this Pokemon: Cheerful and sweet, Candy can be a little obnoxious at times. She likes to play and loves to cuddle.
Other: Candy also likes being called Cotton Candy, because that's what her wool looks like.

Watermelon quickly flitted through the air, flying a bit higher. The Masquerain haited all the noise, and she would prefer not to get involved in any problems. She was careful to try to stay camouflaged with the trees, but ran into a few brown Pidgey and dove lower, almost hitting Rose in the head. Darting out of the way, she called, "Sorry!" And continued her erratic flight.

Back
Top Bottom