• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

home of the Shiny

Torment floated in circles.
"Take over the world and make it a law for everybody to speak with a funny accent? Even if it isn't, I want to."

"Aww! I can't make a snowball! I have no hands!" she only knew how to make snowballs one way,bounce. "Ooh this will be fun!" Bubble said bouncing up and down to make snow go flying. She soon made a house of her own. "Wow i made a little house without trying!!"

Last edited:
"That's cool," Watermelon commented, looking at Bubble's house. "I can't make a house without using Gust to blow the snow around."

"Want me to help?" With his ever-wide smile, he skipped over to Watermelon. "What do you want it to look like?" He bounced twice.

"Weeee! I'll make it even bigger! Mabye big enough so i have to jump out!" said Bubble bounceing into a tree. "Um,how did i get here?"

Can I join?
Name: Jello
Pokemon: Jigglypuff
About: She tends to be light and jumpy sometimes, but eventually she shows that she deeply cares about anyone she considers a true friend.
More: She has been on the run ever since she could walk. But one things for sure; she's pretty darn fast with Rollout.

Mikiozu decided to not want a house underground anymore, so came out and started to make something with the snow. "Okay, bit more snow...Stick right there... One little Flamethrower...And done!" It turns out that Mikiozu made an impressive personal snow fort for any more craziness that just might go on while they were still in this area. " I wonder what would've happened to me...If I didn't join this journey to get a home. I was pretty afraid, but did it anyway. I'm glad I did, though." She fell asleep while she was deep in her thoughts.

Dreams decided she'd had enough snowy fun for now, and curled up on a rock and fell asleep.

((I still haven't been accepted yet. If you don't want me in you can ignore this))
Jello was quietly looking at the group from behind a rock. What if they didn't like me? She stared at them, watching them have fun. Then she decided to leave when she tripped over something. "Owie owie ow! Aw great, my cover is blown." She just laid there for a while, expecting the worst.

Mikiozu awoke from a noise that seemed to come from some rocks near her. She got up and sniffed around. Eventually, she came face to face with a Jigglypuff. "Hi, there! Who are you?" She greeted the Jigglypuff.

Dreams awoke hours later.The snow had stopped falling,but there was an abundant supply on the ground. She looked to her left,and saw a human walking in the snow. "The forecast never said anything about snow today.And it's summer!" the human said. Good thing I know telepathy! she thought. She telepathically communicated with the other shinies around here that she knew after flying in the clouds. Humans are here.Hide!

Mikiozu got the message from Dreams telepathicaly about humans. She took the Jigglypuff with her and hid underground. "Why humans, and why now?!" She quitley spoke to herself, with the Jigglypuff still in tow. I guess we shoulda left before this happened instead of playin around all day. Now we're in risk of being captured! Unless... mikiozu was hatching up a plan. "First I can use Flamethrower on the human, with him wondering were it came from. Then, while he's still looking for the source of the Flamethrower we all gather up and sneak away! That just might work. Now my stealh traing shall come into usefulness." She sneaked to dreams and told her quickly about the plan and asked her to send it to everybody.

*before the plan was told*
Dreams saw Mikizoku had a plan.She teleported downward to hear it.
*after plan was told*
Alright.Here goes! she said only to Mikizoku. Attention shinies: Mikizoku has a plan.She will use Flamethrower on the humans and,while they try to find the source, we get away!Or I could just teleport everyone to a deserted island or something!

"Works for me!"

Houdja bounced up and down before diving into a pile of snow. He looked out his entry hole to find out when he should leave.

Back
Top Bottom