• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Homestuck Mafia Two: Troll Edition (Innocent win!)

Re: Homestuck Mafia Two: Troll Edition (Day three)

Haha

Thii2 ii2 gold.
Where'2 my recorder?
ii know ii have iit 2omewhere...
Aha! *2tart2 recordiing*
ii'll 2ell thii2 2hiit two the human2 for a boonbuck.

congrats kar youvve learned the wword "it" let this be a step towwards becoming an actual leader instead of gettin the job handed to you

Sorry For Being Late It Really Was Outside Of My Hands On This One
I Guess I'm Left With Absolutely No Choice But To Vote For Karkat

Oh And hat Makes You Guys Think I'm Mafia

congrats kar youvve learned the wword "it" let this be a step towwards becoming an actual leader instead of gettin the job handed to you

CLEARLY WE'RE SPEAKING IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES HERE, BECAUSE THAT MADE NO SENSE. NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO LEARN MORON.

(I'm not entirely sure why, but this is kind of fun :3 Please remember that I do not actually harbor these sentiments against any of you.)

(agreed bro)

oh im sorry i like speakin in my owwn damn language

(This is more fun than I've ever had in a Mafia game. You guys are awesome)

*facepalm* W)(y as we dragging t)(is out. Its painful enoug)( t)(at we've lost so many friends because of )(is glubbing reason.

(ikr?)
Holy 2hiit, the human2 are actually biiddiing on thii2.
Damn, the Dave human ii2 outpaciing the Ro2e human and even the John human.
The boondollar piile ju2t keep2 gettiing hiigher!

WHAT USE DO YOU HAVE FOR THAT STUFF ANYWAYS, SHOOP? IT'S NOT AS IF YOU CAN DO ANYTHING WITH IT.

ii have made it my goal two build a hiive out of boonbuck2 two see how fa2t I can de2troy iit.
Then ii'll probably make a noo2e out of iit, or 2omethiing, iidk.
Ju2t two more boonbank2...

((Bluh bluh really late. D: I hope the excess of pictures is enough to make up for it? I spent almost a half hour flipping through Hivebent to find things.))

NEPETA LEIJON, after grieving over her MOIRAIL informs the group that KARKAT is MAFIA. She CRIES, but still votes for his DEATH; they couldn't let the mafia live. SADLY, they had to get rid of their once-friends to save the group as a whole. Both NEPETA and FEFERI end up crying, but ERIDAN coldly goes along with it and KARKAT insultingly admits to his crimes. SOLLUX, though CONFUSED decides to GO ALONG WITH IT. He does ask why he would KILL EVERYONE, though: KARKAT replies that he was SAVING THE TROLL RACE by doing it.

ANNOYED and IRRITATED by that ARROGANT REPLY, ERIDAN says that HE WILL BE THE ONE TO KILL HIM. EVEN MORE ANNOYED THAN ERIDAN, KARKAT begins to IMITATE his FISHY ACCENT and make INSULTING GESTURES. ERIDAN is just WAITING for when he can KILL HIM.

Eventually, everyone QUIETS DOWN and and settles to use the remaining COMPUTERS. KARKAT, very aware of his impending DEATH can't quite BE CALM. He's angry and nervous and frustrated and nobody understands. It's hard to be a murderer. It really is.

HOWEVER, none of the others are that ANTICIPANT of the time when they'll kill him (except ERIDAN, but at the time he was trolling FEFERI about how he was angry and needed a moirail). So they aren't watching when KARKAT SNEAKS AWAY AND HIDES IN HIS RESPITEBLOCK.

When the time comes they do notice, and ERIDAN HEADS OFF TO FIND HIM. When he faces off with KARKAT the killer is READY TO FIGHT, but so is ERIDAN. He kills KARKAT and LEAVES HIM ON THE GROUND.

"I cant believe he wasnt only a land dwweller, but a mutant one at that," Eridan mutters. "Hes dead, fef, kan, an nep. Hes mafia too."

KARKAT VANTAS (MENDATT) IS DEAD. HE WAS MAFIA.

48 HOURS FOR NIGHT ACTIONS!

((ALSO: Do you like the mass of pictures, or would you prefer only good ones or little to none? Was that worth it?))

Last edited:
Re: Homestuck Mafia Two: Troll Edition (Night four)

((Again: lateness in exchange for pictures Y/N??? I swear I would actually make an update if I could, I'm loving this so much. However, the closest I could get to that would be linking a page with fitting music. Sorry, but I'm terrible at finding fitting music.))

There are TWO bodies today. One is MAFIA, and the other is... NOT MAFIA.

Sure, KANAYA MARYAM was a nice girl. You never thought she'd join THE MAFIA. Thinking about it, though, you realize that she was ALL ABOUT protecting the TROLL RACE. You remember her LUSUS, and how she OPERATED ON HER BODY just for the GOOD OF THE TEAM. It's such a SHAME (not PITY) that she had to go and KILL SOME TROLLS, because if not she would've made SUCH A HELPFUL INNOCENT. Oh well; she's a DEAD MAFIA either way.

Speaking of KILLING TROLLS...

ERIDAN is DEAD too. HE'S LAYING NEXT TO KANAYA, CHAINSAWED IN HALF WITH A WILD EXPRESSION ON HIS FACE. Considering how CLOSE they are to each other, it seems something like THIS happened: ERIDAN shot KANAYA and in retaliation KANAYA KILLED ERIDAN before dying herself.

That makes sense, you guess. If VRISKA didn't do it, you guess this ENDS their RIVALRY.

Now...

ARE YOU NEXT???

KANAYA MARYAM (DOC SCRATCH) IS DEAD. SHE (HE) WAS MAFIA.

ERIDAN AMPORA (KR-9) IS DEAD. HE WAS NOT MAFIA.

48 HOURS FOR DISCUSSION!

((Did I reuse an image accidently? I think this is a record in images, actually! Sorry for the videos if you didn't like them; I got tired.))

Last edited:
Re: Homestuck Mafia Two: Troll Edition (Day four)

...*turns away, )(ugging )(erself* I trusted you...I trusted you and...*tears well up* I t)(oug)(t if we got rid of Kanya last nig)(t t)(at maybe it would )(ave all ended...but no. Of course not *tears start to roll down )(er face, staining purple*

w)(y.....W)(Y!

unled1copyzx.png

:33 < really i am sollux

:33 < but i think this has gone far enough!!

:33 < and after youre gone

:33 < everything

:33 < will

:33 < be

:33 < OKAY

:33 < sollux (Legendaryseeker99)

...just...t-tell me w)(y you joined t)(em...and...and if you were just using me for information...

Sollux...damnit! *turns away from )(im, folding her arms and letting )(er )(air fall over )(er face.* W)(y won't you answer me...but I...)(ave to vote.

Sollux. I'm sorry...

((Okay so this is stupid. I'm finishing this. Sorry.))

Okay so with extreme drama the two remaining innocents manage to get Sollux to give himself up. He does so reluctantly but offers no resistance, beating himself up with his words the whole time. Eventually Nepeta ends up doing the deed, and then Feferi is left to deal with the consequences.

They are alone. Only two of them are left, and... everyone else is gone now (except for dream bubbles, but that doesn't make them alive), and...

They still have the matriorb. It would have worked out better, if Kanaya was still alive and good, but the troll race wasn't entirely doomed. Right? Sure, it would've been better if there was at least one more troll left alive. But the Rogue of Heart and the Witch of Life could still do this.

They might as well start talking now.

SOLLUX (LEGENDARYSEEKER99) IS DEAD. HE WAS INNOCENT.

INNOCENTS WIN!

---

First, my initial concepts for the roles:

1. Feferi Piexes- Jailer (I )(av-E to k-Elp th-Em!)
2. Sollux Captor- Variable (ii am of two mind2 about thiis)
3. Nepeta Leijon- Inspectpurr ( :33 > I knew it!)
4. Equius Zahhak- Bodyguard (D --> I cannot tolerate this STRONGLY inapropriate behoovior)
5. Terezi Pyrope- V1G1L4NT3 (1 MUST F1ND JUST1C3!)
6. Gamzee Makara- LoVeR (I'd Do AnYtHiNg FoR yOu BrO! hOnK :oD)
7. Vriska Serket- Skiiiiiiiitzo (Yeah!!!!!!!!)
8. Aradia Megido- 0racle (the spirits c0mmand me)
9. Tavros Nitram- mAFIA, uHH, gOON (wELL, oKAY, iF YOU SAY SO, kARKAT aND kANAYA)
10. Eridan Ampora- Serial killer
11. Karkat Vantas- MAFIA DON (WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME)
12. Kanaya Maryam- Mafia Poisoner (Doing What Has To Be Done To Save The Race)

Then, who picked what:

1. Mawile - Terezi Pyrope
2. Big Red Cherry Bomb - Nepeta Leijon
3. Mendatt - Karkat Vantas
4. Sunflower - Tavros Nitram
5. surskitty - Aradia Megido
6. RespectTheBlade - Vriska Serket
7. KR-9 - Eridan Ampora
8. Metallica Fanboy - Gamzee Makara
9. Babby - Equius Zahhak
10. Legendaryseeker99 - Sollux Captor
11. Moon-panther - Feferi Piexes
12. Sizz-Lorr - Kanaya Maryam

And now the night action log:

. Mawile - Terezi Pyrope- Unused.
2. Big Red Cherry Bomb - Nepeta Leijon- Inspected Equius/Babby (result: innocent).
3. Mendatt - Karkat Vantas- Kill Terezi/Mawile.
4. Sunflower - Tavros Nitram.
5. surskitty - Aradia Megido- Are there any aliens (result: no).
6. RespectTheBlade - Vriska Serket- Kill Terezi/Mawile.
7. KR-9 - Eridan Ampora-
8. Metallica Fanboy - Gamzee Makara- Love Equius/Babby.
9. Babby - Equius Zahhak-
10. Legendaryseeker99 - Sollux Captor- Roleblock KR-9.
11. Moon-panther - Feferi Piexes- Jail Babby.
12. Sizz-Lorr - Kanaya Maryam- Poison Vriska/RTB.

1. Mawile - Terezi Pyrope- N/A.
2. Big Red Cherry Bomb - Nepeta Leijon- Inspected Tavros/Sunflower (result: mafia).
3. Mendatt - Karkat Vantas- Kill Aradia/Surskitty.
4. Sunflower - Tavros Nitram- N/A.
5. surskitty - Aradia Megido- Was the inspector alive at the end of night one (result: yes).
6. RespectTheBlade - Vriska Serket- N/A.
7. KR-9 - Eridan Ampora- Kill Aradia/Surskitty.
8. Metallica Fanboy - Gamzee Makara- N/A.
10. Legendaryseeker99 - Sollux Captor- Roleblock Aradia/Surskitty.
11. Moon-panther - Feferi Piexes- Jail Gamzee/Metallica Fanboy.
12. Sizz-Lorr - Kanaya Maryam- Poison Gamzee/Metallica Fanboy.

2. Big Red Cherry Bomb - Nepeta Leijon- Inspected Eridan/KR-9 (result: innocent).
3. Mendatt - Karkat Vantas- Kill Equius/Babby.
5. surskitty - Aradia Megido- N/A.
7. KR-9 - Eridan Ampora- Kill Nepeta/BRCB.
10. Legendaryseeker99 - Sollux Captor- Roleblock Gamzee/Babby.
11. Moon-panther - Feferi Piexes- Jail Nepeta/BRCB.
12. Sizz-Lorr - Kanaya Maryam- Poison Eridan/KR-9.

2. Big Red Cherry Bomb - Nepeta Leijon- Inspecting Sollux/LS99.
3. Mendatt - Karkat Vantas- N/A.
5. surskitty - Aradia Megido- N/A.
7. KR-9 - Eridan Ampora- Killing Kanaya/Sizz-Lorr.
9. Babby - Equius Zahhak- N/A.
10. Legendaryseeker99 - Sollux Captor-
11. Moon-panther - Feferi Piexes- Jail Nepeta/BRCB.
12. Sizz-Lorr - Kanaya Maryam- Kill Nepeta/BRCB.

Role PMs will be up in a second.

Your name is TEREZI PYROPE, and you are a V1G1L4NT3. >;]

You always enjoyed JUSTICE and ORCHESTRATING THE DEMISE OF THE WICKED. So when some TROLLS started trying to MURDER EVERYONE, you were prepared to defend the group. It's like you're a legislacerator already! At night, you use your SKILLS to DETERMINE who you think is MAFIA. Then, you STAB THEM WITH YOUR CANE and deliver justice.

You win if the innocents eliminate everyone who is not pro-town.

Your name is NEPETA LEIJON, and you are an inspectpurr! :33

You have always been GOOD at PREDICTING RELATIONSHIPS. And although the RECENT DEVELOPMENTS make you sad (:(( < what's with all the blackrom?), you KNOW it's your DUTY to RECORD THEM in you SHIPPING WALL.

And all that SHIPPING isn't WORTHLESS. You can easily tell whether a troll prefers REDROM or BLACKROM, which can easily be the diffurrence between an innocent and a mafia. Hateful people are always the ones who kill, sadly, and you can't help but make the connection most of the time!

Your name is KARKAT VANTAS, and you are a MAFIA DON, FUCKASS!

They never listen to you. They never did. You tried to be a good leader, and you tried to listen to all their problems. But then it became too much. You're going to weed out all the idiots and start a new race of trolls with Tavros and Kanaya. You don't really have enough people for all the quadrants, but in the end only two of them matter.

You win when the mafia are the only ones alive.

Your name is TAVROS NITRAM, and you are a uHH, mAFIA gOON, iF YOU DON'T MIND,,,

You didn't really want to do this. You want the others to live. But then Karkat came to you, ranting and raving about how horrible the others were and how he and Kanaya were going to kill them all. Then he realized what he was doing and started to threaten you, saying that you couldn't tell anyone about this or you'd die. He gained a creepy glint in his eye seconds after he said that, and added that of course you wouldn't tell on him. You were going to join him in his mission.

After all, he and her were going to repopulate the troll race afterwards and it was hard to make one person be both a matesprit and a kismesis. You would fit perfectly!

You win when the mafia are the only ones alive.

Your name is ARADIA MEGIDO, and you are an 0racle.

Hearing the voices of the dead gives you a lot of important information. You don't communicate much of it for the good of the timeline, but if you ask the spirits they will usually be quite helpful, if a bit cryptic at times. Sadly, they won't tell you the exact role of your comrades; however they will tell you the alignment and many other things.

Your name is VRISKA SERKET, and you are a skiiiiiiiitzo!!!!!!!! Yeah!

You're great at fighting. The 8est. You are the luckiest, as well. It's you. Nevertheless, sometimes people have bad luck streaks (not you) and don't always get the roll of the dice they want. Can't always control chance, after all. So when you use the Fluorite Octet, you don't always know what's going to happen. It could kill, roleblock, inspect or do just about anything! Sometimes nothing happens, too. Either way, you're still the 8est!

Your name is GAMZEE MAKARA, and you are a LoVeR.

Everything is just a MiRaClE. Seriously, it is. And friendship is the biggest miracle of all. You don't have that many friends, but you cherish the ones you have. Especially your best friend. He's the MoThErFuCkInG sHiT! You love to share Faygos together and sopor slime pies.

Who's your best friend, again?

You win by surviving with your lover, whatever alliance they may be.

Your name is EQUIUS ZAHHAK, and you are a bodyguard.

This is 100dicrous. You cannot allow your allies to kill each other like this. For the good of the group, you must protect the innocent and kill the attackers. It would be unbefitting of a highblood to do otherwise. However, despite your immense STRENGTH, you can't help but wonder if you'll be able to fend off the attacker completely. If not... well, at least your target is safe for the night.

Your name is FEFERI PIEXES, and you are a jailer!

You never really stopped culling. You still love taking care of people, and even though things that are happening are )(orr-Endous! you can at least help people recover from their injuries. So every night, you choose someone to take care of and "cull." They won't die in your care, but to protect them they can't leave your sight. And therefore, they won't be leaving your respiteblock and definitely not doing anything like killing or inspecting. It's just too dangerous!

You win when the innocents eliminate everyone who is not pro-town.

Your name is KANAYA MARYAM, and you are a Mafia Poisoner.

At this rate nothing will get done to repopulate the troll race! Everyone is just flailing around like silly little hoofbeasts and not concentrating on serious things. You tried to be a reasonable grubsitter (that's what you are, really), but nobody seemed to be able to concentrate. Luckily, Karkat thought the same thing. You approached him and made a deal: together, you and could kill everyone else and repopulate the troll race and peace. Being the last two trolls in the universe, it wouldn't be that hard to generate some pity for each other. And at the same time, it would be easy enough to strike up a kismessitude. After all, wouldn't you get on each other's nerves eventually?

Afterwards, Karkat somehow roped Tavros into doing this. You don't know why he did, but you suppose you could go flushed for him with a little effort.

You win when only the mafia are left.

Your name is SOLLUX CAPTOR, and you are a variiable.

You've always been ALL ABOUT duality. EVERYONE seems to NOTICE that, and you've NEVER really HID that ASPECT of your PERSONALITY. PREDICTABLY, you therefore have TWO THOUGHTS over the mafia. ONE is that they are DESPICABLE and should DIE, and the OTHER is that they are SMART and you should JOIN THEM.

You are also UNSURE of what to do when you choose your ALIGNMENT. Should you RUN FROM (can make all night actions miss, but only on every other night) or CONFRONT (roleblock) your hypothetical attacker?

You win with either the innocents or the mafia, depending on your choice.

Your name is ERIDAN AMPORA, and you are a serial killer.

You know how you had a genocide complex and wanted to kill all the land dwellers? Yeah, that never stopped being a thing that existed. And when Feferi broke up with you, that made you the only decent sea dweller around. And therefore, the only one who deserved to live. And only the people who deserve life should get to live. So you'll kill someone every night with Ahab's Crosshairs until you're the only one alive.

You win when you're the last one standing.

Okay, so it's finally over, right? On 10/25 exactly as planned of course.

Except for the fact that I need you all to tell me your exciting alliances and stuff! Partially because of curiousity but mostly because this is still being a part of my likely horrorterrible NaNoWriMo; I'll probably post it after getting some confirmation that it's not complete garbage.

Back
Top Bottom