• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

House House House House HOUSE

Furretsu

World of Glass
Greatest show ever or greatest show ever?

Discuss how much Wilson's bitterness towards House is totally heartbreaking </3 They are soulmates wtf are the writers trying to torture us

I just started watching this show~ I love it argh what why did this happen I missed the most recent episode :|
love this show~

Last edited:
WTF I WANT SEASON FIVE

;~;

House is fucking amazing
I want Thirteen's children :x
That is all.

Oh no wait

AAAA SEASON FIVE

I seen a few episodes. It's a pretty good show. My teacher actually recommended it to me once. >>

...*sits and waits for Strangy*

Fuck all of you Americans and the fact that you can watch season 5 hhrnrhgh
I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN SEASON FOUR YET oh my god and the LiveJournal community I go to keeps saying season four rocks. But I have to buy the DVD boxes and s4 isn't on sale yet and my internet's too shitty to be able to download/stream the episodes properly and most of the sites I've been to are crap
FRUSTRATED

Oh and yeah I pretty much fap to House M.D., what of it. And of course I enjoy a frequent occasional dose of H/W to boost my morale.
Anyway, I'll just wait patiently until I can buy season four and then I'll join the discussion more actively.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH fucking christ I want to see this

I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN SEASON FOUR YET oh my god and the LiveJournal community I go to keeps saying season four rocks. But I have to buy the DVD boxes and s4 isn't on sale yet and my internet's too shitty to be able to download/stream the episodes properly and most of the sites I've been to are crap

Exact same for me, too. I've seen a couple of episodes on youtube (I can't take Kutner seriously at all because he played a terrorist in season 4 of 24 XD) and I've spoiled myself completely for the season finale and the season as a whole looks so goood. I'll miss the original ducklings, though.
And the season 5 teaser was the best thing ever. House/Wilson couples counselling and Thirteen making out with a girl (even if it is in House's imagination)? Yes, please.

I love all the main characters; Cameron has her annoying moments, but everyone's just awesome and I want to marry them all. Except Chase because my sister would kill me.

House/Wilson is everyone's House otp (and if not why not?), but I'll read pretty much anything non-het. There's a disturbing amount of decent House/Chase, and while any combination of the females is completely non-canon (pleasepleaseplease make Cameron/Thirteen canon it would so work~ ><) it's ridiculously hot, so it's all good.

I feel the need to link everyone to this because it's the best picture ever and has been my desktop background for far too long. Chase is so happy. X3
Also; can anyone figure out what the girl's shirts say? I think Thirteen's says "Reasoning has a reason", but I can't make sense of Cuddy or Cameron's at all.

MOOSE ON A JEW.

That is all.

PREMIERE WHAT

GIVE ME AN HOUR D:

EDIT: FUCK, LUNCH, MAKE THAT TWO

okay you know I think this show is trying to make me cry. first the season four finale and now this wtf >:(
edit: Cuddy's says "Don't trust opium." :D

Last edited:
DAMN I MISSED IT

OH WELL I'LL JUST WATCH IT ONLINE

How long do I have to wait?

EDIT: Never mind, I did watch it. Fuck.

Last edited:
She's...squeamish I guess. O_o

She's always like 'Aaah, it's icky! D:' and makes me change the channel. DD:

I just recently got into watching it. I don't know what season is what yet, but I'll find out more eventually.

I laughed when House finally got to treating the patient, said it was Pretty Leprosy, walked off, and later on we find out he made the correct diagnosis within a minute

Which reminds me, I think House is on tonight :D

*sighs* If only all doctors were like House...

Person: Man, this cold is nasty, I better go see a do-Wait, never mind! I can suffer with this for... The rest of my lifetime!

Other Person: DON'T LET HIM TREAT ME! I'M TELLING YOU! A BROKEN LEG SPURTING OUT GALLONS OF BLOOD ISN'T THAT BAD!

...X3

EDIT: *Hands Kithic a shield* You may need this

Back
Top Bottom