• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How do you install "hacks" on Proboards?

You really can't. I'm sure there are ugly JS scripts laying around somewhere, but those are neither useful nor are they particularly good.

Since Proboards is a remotely hosted script, the things you can do with it are inherently very limited; you can't modify the source code, and a real plugin system or the ability to modify the database structure would be able to make the server do all sorts of things they don't care for.

But if I did that with another site (like I did) destroying the site (or something like that) resulting in site destruction, but the host was fine (wait, the below is logic)

I installed Secure Hacks on the Zango server, (that's why I was off for so long) as it wrecked my laptop, but installing a hack, blocking the site from me, but as Zango's like Proboards, and those forums were safe, and nothing went wrong.

A Zango hack being what, and how do you "install" that?

...what? What the hell is Zango?

EDIT: I wikied it, but how would installing some adware suddenly give you the ability to install hacks on Proboards? I do not think "hacks" means what you think it means.

If the Zango "hacks" worked for you, then what is your question?

Though personally, I wouldn't trust anything from Zango; it got on my computer once and was a real pain to deal with and get rid of. =/

You need to register and download it to get the hacks, Butterfree.
Yes, but how the hell do those "hacks" work? Can you describe to me exactly what happens when you get a "hack" from Zango and install it on Proboards? I strongly suspect you have no idea what a "hack" is, and you're not helping me figure out precisely what your problem is.

Zango is torture to get off your computer, and it has nothing to do with these "hacks".

Terry, once againn, you have no idea what you're talking about.

How to do it (yes, Zango does decent hacks, but...)
1) Download it.
2) Uninstall it.
3) Go to the ProBoards site.
4) Make your site.
5) Add the hacks.
6) Enjoy!

And the question was about Java/Scripting/Pokémon hacks. Etc...

How to do it (yes, Zango does decent hacks, but...)
1) Download it.
2) Uninstall it.
There is the unmentioned step 1.5, installing Zango. What getting it accomplish if you're going to uninstall it? Are we supposed to keep some component?

3) Go to the ProBoards site.
4) Make your site.
K.
5) Add the hacks.
We don't know what your definition of hacks is, how you add them, where ~you~ are getting them from or how Zango relates to any of this

Install the hacks first.
buh

Terry, you're really going to have to expand upon this. How do these afore-mentioned hacks work?
Like, how would you describe them? Do they let you fiddle around with things, are they code? You'll have to tell us or we won't be able to help at all.

Back
Top Bottom