• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How to confuse an idiot

It didn't get me for three reasons.
1) I'm not an idiot.
2) Duh, PHOTOBUCKET!
3) You put it in a thread entitled "How to Confuse an Idiot". You should have just put it in your sig saying how awesome the video is or entitled the thread "You have GOT to see this!", leaving no hints that it was a trap.

Duh.

Same, although I do have my moments of idiocy.:sweatdrop:

Fluffy the Eevee said:
12 year olds cannot be fooled! >=3 They shall take over the world!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
I'd like to see you try... Before y'all stop being 12. :p

Clicked once, then I realized what the hell was going on.
...Well it isn't as bad as getting rickroll'd a couple hundred times...

I am not fooled >:D I can see URLz!

Noooooo! I'm too old to dominate the world... *sobs*

I clicked the link. I always look at the URL and saw it was an image. The 12 year olds once again prove they can not be fooled!

I clicked, and thought it was loading.

And then, after I realized it wasn't, I scrolled down and saw all these comments about how awesome it was.

And so I was determined that something was wrong with my browser.

I typed in "How to confuse an idiot" in the YouTube search bar, and found it. It didn't work, obviously.

And I just thought something was wrong with my computer until I read these posts.

I don't think I'm too bright.

i was fooled for like, a second

then i looked at the duration + comments and i was like "...oh wait"

Back
Top Bottom