• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I am a persistent bastard, aren't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn. I have no clue who you are, and TCod can't stand multiple accounts. You are luckly you got this far. Prepare to be banned soon enough. Not by me, but by a mod.

God damn. I have no clue who you are, and TCod can't stand multiple accounts. You are luckly you got this far. Prepare to be banned soon enough. Not by me, but by a mod.

Oh YEAH?! I will come back no matter what, because I ALWAYS find a way around. Plus, the reason why I was originally banned was INJUSTICE!

So thats your name? Ok. God damnit. Shut the F**k up. No one likes you, and we never will. I swear you do anything... F**k you you f**kin mother f**ker.

You know what, Fu*k you. We can find your accounts, we can report you, god damnit go stuff your mouth with some Tea and Cod bitch.

For the love of Stalin. enough with the flaming! You're making yourselves seem more like assholes than me!
EDIT: You NEVER heard of me before? Holy shit!

And OMFG over 100?! You suck. You were banned for a reason. If you want to join a good (Sucky) forum, go to Pokecharms. I'm sure they will love you. They are just as crazy as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom