• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center: Part Deuce

Sorry as soon as I saw the word Avatar I thought of the Na'vi. I don't know how the last airbender would work as an RP?

So...

I've had an idea for an RP. I'd like to do one based in the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender.

anyone like?
aang_last_air_bender_by_vilot11.gif

WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

aang_last_air_bender_by_vilot11.gif

WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I second this. I haven't watched it in literally about a year but I still remember the gist of it. Hehe. I'm not sure how well I would do in the RP, though; it's just an exciting idea. Especially when paired with a quickly moving GIF.

Genetically altered Mary-Sues? I SENSE A PLOT COMING ON. What if they were Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu's that were altered to have super powers... I think I'm able to put a plot together because of this.

I also support an Avatar roleplay. I remember I took part in the last one, I'd do it again.

I don't know who'd I'd play, but I'd probably sign up for the Avatar one.

...And probably pretty much everything else. I think Sanctic succeeded in getting me back into an RP craze.

Bluh most of my RPs have never gotten of the ground lately (arg jobhunting) but that's starting to loosen up now, and I have a few ideas floating around, such as:

-Bliss Stage-style RP (Pokemon or not)
-Revival of Neither Here Nor There (again)
-Something with D&D

I'd like input if anyone is interested~

OKAY....I thought of a plot for an RP

----------

This takes place on a futuristic Earth. Pokemon are real beings. Why?

It all goes back to the past, before the games even came out. Many governments joined together with a secret plan. Powerful creatures to be used for massive wars; like a World War 3. Operation: Capybara. (This would take place somewhere in between 1960-1970)

Fast forward to 1993. A hacker hacked into a government database and found information of Operation: Capybara. To hide their tracks, the government of Japan sent out their top agent, Hiroto Inoue, to start production on games using simplified versions of the creatures. His code name: Satoshi Tajiri, which he used this alias on the side to found Game Freak around 10 years before. The documents on Operation: Capybara were seen as fiction after Inoue/Tajiri started work on the games. New games were made to keep up the Masquerade.

Now, in the distant future, a World War 3 looks like it's starting and Operation: Capybara is released to the public.

-----

Yeah, could use some fine-tuning, but anyone interested.

Would be interested in Avatar: The Last Airbender despite not having seen it in ages. I can remember bits and pieces!

And also, BCRB, I've never quite done much D&D before, but I'd be willing to attempt.

As far as the Avatar RP goes, my basic plot would be that the Fire Nation has attacked, and the world has been thrown into war, and that many have already been killed, but the Avatar hasn't been found yet. Not sure how I would introduce/ who would control the Avatar, though.

Big Red Cherry Bomb: I'd participate in all three, though I didn't roleplay in the original NHNT. I'd like to try out a D&D roleplay, though.

Flareth: Sounds quite interesting, but I'm a little confused. How did Pokemon become a video game, then? Sorry, my mind's a little messed up about the plot.

RespectTheBlade: Yesyesyesavataryes.

All I know is that any if we do the D&D or any of lili's ideas I wanna be like a xenomorph character, I love them things.

Xenomorph as in those creatures from the Alien series? I love them too :p

OH GAWD AN ALIEN ROLEPLAY WOULD BE AMAZING. What are your guy's opinions on it? I would totally make one.

Lili: It became a game to hide the existence of the operation. But I don't have the plot thought out beyond what I have though

Not sure how to do a sequel given the original RP never had anything conclusive happen - only ever lasted for 20 pages-ish, I believe.

x3 But I have some plotbunnies stirring for it now, so I should probably be able to assemble things by next month - I sound so elitist now, needing time to prepare a RP. :P I'll also try not to fail so much as a DM. >>

Hey we could do a aliens RP but reverse it, you play as the aliens instead of marines, or just include the aliens in a D&D style game.

Oh I got it, Heroscape. Warriors from different time periods are brought together to fight an evil force.

Back
Top Bottom