• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center: Part Deuce

Where's that mass crossover RP everyone was talking about a few pages ago? I was looking forward to it.

If we get to start out as a beginning Trainer and sort of journey through Kanto in the Gen I RP, I'd love to be in it! I've been hungering for just a normal Trainer RP for a while... and the glitches would be an added bonus....~

Where's that mass crossover RP everyone was talking about a few pages ago? I was looking forward to it.

This one? I would've started it, but decided to run with my aquatic idea first. Can I run two at once? I'd rather not try now because in three weeks I go back to college.

However, anyone is free to take that idea and run with it.

This one? I would've started it, but decided to run with my aquatic idea first. Can I run two at once? I'd rather not try now because in three weeks I go back to college.

However, anyone is free to take that idea and run with it.

Yep, that was the one. If you don't think you can run more than one, though, that's fine. I'm in a bunch of other RPs right now anyway.

I had a bizzare dream where radiation affected some people in strange ways in a futuristic Earth. Sounds like a good idea for an RP. All I'd need to think up is an actual plot.

Indeed. If it's mutations, giving powers, you can do the time honored tradition of having some mutate and then having to use their powers to escape from the "normal" people who want to kill them. Or maybe it kills them? Last people on earth kind of thing, then. Or will it make some sort of Zombie Apocalypse? The possibilities are endless when dealing with mutation. The writer's friend, the theist's enemy-mutation.

Unfortunate necessary double posting.

Skyman and I are in the process of creating a Kingdom Hearts/Pokémon crossover RP. It would basically center around the Heartless, dark unnatural beings, breaking into Sinnoh, corrupting and killing everything. A certain number of people with strong hearts are given 'Keyweapons', powerful forces for good which can take any shape. These are the only weapons that can kill a Heartless. From there these Keyweapon wielders would have to fight the darkness, and discover a way to stop it before it corrupts the entire world. Along the way they would face against powerful corrupted Pokémon, familiar faces, and a powerful new race of evil the likes of which have never been seen before...

It would feature some very unique features, such as the ability to upgrade and totally customize your weapon in the form of Keychains, and to merge with your Pokémon in a powerful Drive Form to defeat difficult challenges. It would be very story-driven, and we have some twist up our sleeve to keep it interesting. Anyone interested?

Does anyone know what happened to Legend of the Elementals?
I was in the first one, and there was a second one but it kinda crashed, then I went mass AFF and have no clue what I missed.

I've been working on an idea for a comic, and after much research and help from friends, I want to see what fellow RPers might want to add to the tasty melting pot of creativity. So here's the gist of it:

Armageddon is approaching. There is little to be done before the first move is made. Humanity will almost surely perish as a result. There are 70 angels, angels whose identity is known to God and God alone. They are known as Abdals, and they have been on earth for the past two hundred years, searching for humans to train. Now, as the war grows near, they have found their pupils. These 'trainees' will be the ones to turn the tide of the war. 70 Young men and women from all over the world congregating in small groups, preparing themselves.

You are one of these trainees, and the time is almost here. Arm yourself, now. The horsemen are preparing to ride, and so must we.

So, yeah. Enough of that. Anyone particularly interested? (For the record, this is going to mix demons, angels, and basic theories from as many different religions as I can fit together well, and if I can do it right, some science.)

Is it me, or is this thread a massive crush of ideas already?

Hum! Anyway.

I was thinking of a simple pokemon roleplay. Daring of me, I know, but the basic idea runs like this:

What caused the ancient ruins in the Unova region's Desert Resort? What ancient city was there before it became a ghost-haunted ruin, half-buried by sand? What ancient cataclysm could have caused it all?

My first thought was 'Showtunes', but that's my answer for everything. My second thought involved wondering if people would like to roleplay their part in an ancient disaster, where Sigilyph are left to guard the desert ruins. I'd prefer humans in the roleplay, frankly, and players who don't mind their characters becoming Yamask at the end of the story.

I'm probably pretty much the last person anyone would expect to post here, and with this suggestion no less, but...would anyone be interested in an MLP "humans get in some dimensional anomaly and wind up in Equestria" plot?

Trooper, even though I barely know you I love you

And as for myself, I have already set it up, but what are
your thoughts on people get captured by evil team and get turned into pokémon and get thrown back into the past?

absurd I know

This thread is dying.... *Uses max revive*

I have an idea. It's quite odd, but bear with me.
A my little pony murder roleplay.
Still there?

The main plot is, about six or seven ponies are invited to a party by an anounmous host known only as 'the baron.'

Shortly after they arrive, the baron is murdered and they must figure out who did it before they are all killed. All but two are killed.

After there's enough players, before we start, one will receive a pm telling them they are the murderer, and to act accordingly.

Oh yeah, and you have the option to base your charcther on a pokemon.
I would have two, a raichu and an emolga.

I think this sounds fun, but i'd rather play then make it.
Or have be roleplay partners with someone.
Yeah, partners. Any takers?

Last edited:
YES! MLP MURDER RP FOR THE WIN!

I also have an idea, one thats very unoriginal, but cool nonetheless.

I want it to be a very short RP, with only 4 people.

It could take place in nowhere( no universe ). 4 people are sucked into a world where there is nothing. No time space, or laws of physics. (so when you get in there, you can do anything! even godmod. =D)

You have to create the universe's big bang. When you do, one person (which will be decided by me) will betray the others and kill them all, because this person hated them so much.

So?

Hm. Sounds pretty cool, but like you said its unoriginal. And I dont think you could godmod in it, but its cool nonetheless. (I used a big word =D)

Back
Top Bottom