• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center: Part Deuce

Oh god this is extremely early but I just want to sound out how many would be up for another reiteration of Dreams of the Past sometime in the spring. Probably April. x3

This either shows I don't give up or I'm just insanely stubborn and unwilling to let an idea die. OH WELL.

Yes! I wanted this! I tried to join that last time but too late, alas. I'm in.

Hey, I came up with an idea. Could somebody comment on it?

Several trainers have been mysteriously given a letter that states that a Pokemon: League Tournament will be taken place on a remote island. These letters shall spark an adventure of not only mystery but also tons of action.

The RP will be called Pokemon: Game of Shadows. How does it sound?

Hey, I came up with an idea. Could somebody comment on it?

Several trainers have been mysteriously given a letter that states that a Pokemon: League Tournament will be taken place on a remote island. These letters shall spark an adventure of not only mystery but also tons of action.

The RP will be called Pokemon: Game of Shadows. How does it sound?

Why does that sound so much like my Roleplay idea? Pokemon: World Tournament. Though the idea sounds good.

Thank god for McDonalds and their wifi. POSTING POWERS GO.

So I want to make a Bleach RP. No idea what the plot is, but there'll be something eventually. Being that you guys only know that it would be Bleach-Based, is there any interest whatsoever? You know, aside from Ulqi-Chan? :3c

All I really know about it is that I'll most likely allow options of Soul Reapers, Substitute Soul Reapers, maybe a Quincy or two, and a slim chance of hollowfication all up in here. Whoo. Anyway, just let that sink into your brains until I get more regular internet access. Which would be in... Whenever I get to my Aunt's house. Couple days.

How firmly established in the canon do you want it to be? My best idea would be to have it set during the timeskip, as I could imagine the mess Aizen left took a lot of time to clean up.

Thorne has a point. The RP could very well die or flourish depending on how connected it is to Cannon. Personally, I would suggest having it AFTER the timeskip rather than during, though, since that's the only way to be sure that you have a full set of Captains. At the same time, I wouldn't set it so far ahead that Ichigo is dead, because then he'd be in the Soul Society and that would just muddy things up. So probably 10-50 years after Aizen's defeat would be good.

On the other hand, to keep a full command structure, you could have the RP take place before the TV series, where Aizen, Gin, and the blind guy who I can't remember the name of are still captains. Or even farther back when Shinji wasn't a Visored, OR before Urahara was a Captain.

Basically, I'd say leave plenty of room for Cannon to take place before or after the RP, so it doesn't have to be too twisted up in it. And I'd keep interactions with the Captains and officers from the show to a minimum. You know, restrict players from certain positions, like Captains and Lieutenant.

AND AND AND I have another thing to say about the Hollowfication.

As much as I would love to see hollow masks and stuff, you'd have to find an excuse to have another "Aizen Incident" where someone uses Soul Reapers as pawns to test the theory of Hollowfication. Research and Development is a decent excuse, but it would be difficult to explain nonetheless. It is sort of Taboo. Actually, it's more than that. Shinji very nearly died. I think the only reason he got back into the Soul Society was because he proved his loyalty, yes? OR you could just find something that makes sense as far as just hollowfication on accident sometimes. I think I saw a wiki article once about hollowfication being like a thing that enters wounds or something, but I don't know.

ONE MORE THING. Quincy. I'd love to play one, but even if Uryu resurrected their order, I doubt the Soul Reapers would be peaceful for long. They have a tendency to upset the balance, which was why they were wiped out in the first place, and methinks even with the positive influence Uryu had, there would be another war. Not trying to shoot down the ideas you threw out. I actually like everything in your post. But I want to be sure you know that you need reasons for just about everything when it comes to a show with as much content as Bleach.

I'll probably join even if it like a plot-swiss-cheese and nothing makes sense. Alright, I'm done .

OKAY. Ulqi-Chan helped me work out most of the stuff, I think. I sent her the intro to see what she thought, and once I get a response, I'll post the OOC thread. :3

hey im looking for a pokemon RP where 3 heroes turn into pokemon for a mysteryous reason any can join ill probably play the 3 but you can be anymon you want private message me and we can work it out

I have an idea for a Roleplay. There once existed a society where people could harness the powers of their "Spirit Pokemon" or the Pokemon that exists within themselves that they can call upon. Each warrior is trained to use their "Spirit" to combat the evils that threaten their world.

Yet, there exists another group that is bent on stealing the spirits of those warriors and are attempting to use the spirits of the Legendaries to conquer the world.

Its still a work in progress, but I hope it sounds good enough now.

I have an idea for a Roleplay. There once existed a society where people could harness the powers of their "Spirit Pokemon" or the Pokemon that exists within themselves that they can call upon. Each warrior is trained to use their "Spirit" to combat the evils that threaten their world.

Yet, there exists another group that is bent on stealing the spirits of those warriors and are attempting to use the spirits of the Legendaries to conquer the world.

Its still a work in progress, but I hope it sounds good enough now.

Or maybe some people that have these "spirit Pokemon" that are trying to learn to wield/use the powers of. Such as they are the only ones who have this power and are forced to learn it by his/her self.

Hey just a suggestion but someone should make a Hunger Games RP, preferably with OCs....

I would but I... I have not been good at starting RPs lately..........

(if anyone is still interested in my MLP RP I can start it though!)

Hey just a suggestion but someone should make a Hunger Games RP, preferably with OCs....

Actually, that'd be super cool! I'd totally join/help run that after exams, but there's always a problem with killing off peoples' characters. No one wants their character to die and then.. no one dies except the RP. Any suggestions on how to handle that?

Actually, that'd be super cool! I'd totally join/help run that after exams, but there's always a problem with killing off peoples' characters. No one wants their character to die and then.. no one dies except the RP. Any suggestions on how to handle that?

Normally I would just say "Kill them anyway! :D" because I am a sadistic D&D DM, but then there's the potential for people bitching... but really if you join a Hunger Games RP you know most of the tributes die, so.

I say have the DM/a couple of people who read/are in the RP but don't play tributes decide if something kills a character, myself. Like a council.

Also making it an AU from the real events of the series would be neat; that way we can try and plot to take the thing down if we want O:

ok anyone want an adventure / fighting role play im starting the story of my characters in the role play but i need some other people for fun

ok anyone want an adventure / fighting role play im starting the story of my characters in the role play but i need some other people for fun

I think we need more details than this. And proper capitalization and puntuation.

Normally I would just say "Kill them anyway! :D" because I am a sadistic D&D DM, but then there's the potential for people bitching... but really if you join a Hunger Games RP you know most of the tributes die, so.

I say have the DM/a couple of people who read/are in the RP but don't play tributes decide if something kills a character, myself. Like a council.

Also making it an AU from the real events of the series would be neat; that way we can try and plot to take the thing down if we want O:

Me likey. I would definitely join this. Plus, even if a person's character is killed off, they could always introduce somebody else with potential to be plot-important, just not a tribute. After all, you just /know/ people will want to make a rebellion, so plenty of opportunity for plot there.

Hello, I have an idea for a roleplay. Its Part Two of my League Masters roleplay (see social group League Master roleplayers). I might just skip Part One. Anyways, the Dark Stone has been recovered, but then everyone becomes unconscious. Then they wake up as a Pokemon. Somehow, 5 years have passed and the world is plunged in chaos.

Hoards of Pokemon have become "possessed" by fragments of the Dark Stone. Somehow, you are freen and must find the others so that you could stand a chance against the mysterious "Shadow King Leon" who is now emperor of the Gildor Region.

So, umm, how does this idea sound?

I'll be brutally honest. That sounds incredibly bland, uninspired and just like every bad dark-and-edgy Pokémon RP ever made.
But that's just my opinion, mind you. Chances are it will garner enough interest to run anyway, but I certainly won't join.

As for me, I am currently having a Persona obsession again, so if anyone is even mildly interested in an RP about fighting creatures created from the dark part of our psyches with supernatural manifestations of your personality, be sure to say it.

Back
Top Bottom