• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center: Part Deuce

I could easily edit my char idea for a 1st level to get started, if that's the majority vote for it. I don't mind starting from the bottom, probably best since I don't really know anything. Lol.

Hmmm, what about getting rid of the level system for the RP and just dumb up the baddies? Create what would be mid level, so we see some big bads, but if we run into anything really bad, just chop up it's stats into tiny bite sized pieces.

If we do start a separate game though... levels fur shurs.

... So just curious, does anybody else ever want a LOTR-based RP? You know, one that basically has nothing to do with Rings, Gollum, and all that junk? Totally new threats and such. Probably before that incident with Bilbo and the Dragon, so the Elves would still be around in larger numbers.

Anywhos, I don't want to put too much effort into it if nobody's interested. Not even sure I want to manage it, though. I'm not good at that. So, anybody want it to go further than what's above?

Hey, here's an idea! A PMD-esque RP set in a world after humans, where the buildings have been abandoned and so on and so forth.

Grand to see the high interest in it, but now we need a plot, please, post suggestions!

Perhaps have the setup be a virus/illness wiping out humanity worldwide; scientists attempt to find a cure by implanting cells of pokemon into humans (us), but it works a little too well and turns us into pokemon completely. That as of now is all I can think of.

Perhaps have the setup be a virus/illness wiping out humanity worldwide; scientists attempt to find a cure by implanting cells of pokemon into humans (us), but it works a little too well and turns us into pokemon completely. That as of now is all I can think of.

Seems like a good idea, thus part of the players would be the descendants of the survivors, having some sort of pure connection to humanity, but with the body and abilities of a Pokemon. On top of it all other Players would be actual Pokemon, ones who have heard stories of the days long gone when humans were one of the closest freinds to Pokemon, and seek to help these descendants to reclaim their true existance.

Wow, now I've made it sound like some sort of fucking awesome movie.

The problem is, I don't have a plot. Should it just be something like the episodes. Y'know, different plots every time, like using fan made episodes? Would that be good?

Yeah, that would be good. Also, will we be using the original characters or our own, but in the same setting?

Roleplays with the Original Characters never turn out right, guys. Soo... Our own. So it doesn't suck.

Back
Top Bottom