• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, cool, Flora.
Hope it works out.
What I want is a roleplay where I get to play as a Pokemon.

I was thinking it was a Spartan 3 program that produces a large number of Spartans to assist the UNFS in retaking Reach.

The other plot is an elite group of UNFS called Cataphracts has been sent to search for Master Chief on Light of Winter. It is mankind's attack laser that is modeled after The Halo rings. However Humans are returning to nations and the UNFS may not exist for long. A group of rebels have attacked the Winter. The Cataphracts now have to worry about Brutes and Rebels, And who can forget a few flood.

Elites can be with either one of the plots. If you are Grunt though I'm going to use you as target practice.

We could have an RPG based off TCOD instead of Pokemon/whatever. Well we have Quest for the Golden Shards with our fake lands but that doesn't count as TCOD really. It could be Mods against n00bs in a war and the normal members choose a side and fight. Oh, and the mods can't use their mod like powers to report the n00bs or anything.

We could have an RPG based off TCOD instead of Pokemon/whatever. Well we have Quest for the Golden Shards with our fake lands but that doesn't count as TCOD really. It could be Mods against n00bs in a war and the normal members choose a side and fight. Oh, and the mods can't use their mod like powers to report the n00bs or anything.

Maybe because there are so many? They're overwhelmed.
I don't know about this.

Based on something that happened early in the forum games:

All the Mods & Admins have been Locked out (Imprisoned) by some nasty/evil people who want to take over, and so those who take part must restore the Mods/Admins to their rightful place.

I would say if it is to work then it would probably have to be done in 'TCoD land', since a bunch of people on computers would not make a good RP story.

That'd be awesome, but... meh. I'd join, though.

I would say if it is to work then it would probably have to be done in 'TCoD land', since a bunch of people on computers would not make a good RP story.

Yep, like a giant cave system filled with giant dragonflies, with towns named after all of the discussion categories, like Advertizopia or Miscdisc Town.

If we're in the TCoD, can we be Pokemon? I want to be a Shadow Pokemon on the good side, since I've looked up the moves and I'd like to know some.

I think it'd be a good idea, and apparently everyone else does too. Anyone want to start it? EeveeSkitty?

Well there can be 2 sides to every story. You can be brute. And it wouldn't be halo without needlers and warthogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom