• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay ^-^ I want at least one more DM though, And do you think if I pm you the base rules and requirements you could make the OOC/sign up thread? I think it would be too much for my iPod to handle.

Oh, don't mind him! He's a horrid influence and extremely evil, but mostly harmless. And he hasn't stabbed anyone since November! :D
I could be myself and E! Muahaha only RandomTyphoon will get that.

Really?

Could've sworn that the last time I'd stabbed someone was dece- *shot*

I was about to volunteer to help with the DMs, but Flora beat me to the punch.

Last edited:
Flora is the third DM. And Exo would you like a place as a group leader? And what do you mean I beat you to it?

Ok lol. And once evoli makes ten thread everyone can post their forms~

Btw flora you have to be evil :€ I'm sorry~

If Flora's evil, I will join her~ *heroic music* Wait, wrong track. Oops.

Or maybe not, we'll see. >:3 Flora let's stab things together

@Dragon: XP
@Midnight: I'm fine with that; I LIKE being evil, if you haven't gathered that from Shadowy Past. ^^

Exo = Good side group leader.

Be happy. The four main leaders get to have god-moddish powers xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom