• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the WW2 thing, I was thinking it would be like an alternate timeline WW2, with the actual Allies and Axis and stuff and the Pokemon world joins in the war.

Mostly I want to see Nazis using Blastoises as tanks

I had a completely random idea pop into my head;

Why not make a roleplay of the Lion King, except with Pokemon characters?

Yes, it IS interesting~ I'd join.

I can't wait for the Redwall RP... I already have my characters:

Simon the Swordsmouse
A mole, Ashclaw - known as Samuel the Digger in Mossflower Woods.

Redwall RP for the win!

The Lion King thing... I would SO love that! If you don't mind, I could be the cub or something, as long as it's female... xD

LION KING RP

I would so join this, simply for the fact that I really need an excuse to try and remember the words to Hakuna Matata. >>

Hey psst Cryptica and Darksong

Would you want to be animals or Pokemon? Could change that easily.. and if you respond today I'll get it up tomorrow. Hopefully.

Well, I still need to figure out an animal for Pumbaa (god what's warthog-y enough?) and...I think Shinx's line for the lions, Fearow for Zazu, Ambipom for Rafiki (er, I'm going with the musical above all, so our Rafiki will be female, sorry), Furret for Timon, I guess (can't think another meerkat-ish thing)...and what should the hyenas be?

Okies that works.

I'm probably just gonna go with Piloswine for Pumbaa, cause there's no actual warthog in the Pokemon world. *fail*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom